Auto Somango

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 27
    Been away for a couple of days and when I came back she's really stretched. It's like she's just realised that there's a big light above the two little ones. You can see in the last couple of pics I have LSTd her over a bit to show some light to the lower branches. Have fed her some more diluted bio bloom and she seems to love it.Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	9095Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.25.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	9096Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.38.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	9097Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.34.09.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	9098
    The interweb says she will be ready at 60 days.

Comment

Day 27
      Been away for a couple of days and when I came back she's really stretched. It's like she's just realised that there's a big light above the two little ones. You can see in the last couple of pics I have LSTd her over a bit to show some light to the lower branches. Have fed her some more diluted bio bloom and she seems to love it.Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.15.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	9095Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.25.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	9096Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.31.38.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	9097Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-14 16.34.09.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	9098
      The interweb says she will be ready at 60 days.

Comment

Day 30
        Lots of growth! She really seems to like that BioBloom.
        I changed a few things in her space, put the main lamp on strings and lowered it a bit. I've also changed the fan for a carbon filter and fitted it.
        You can see that the LST seems to be working well. I've tied her down a bit more and also pulled back the side branches. These lower buds are now getting much more light and I reckon I will get more from them.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-17 18.07.35.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	9141
        These two pics are taken from the top and show how she is much more spread out and open to the light. I know you're not meant to mess too much with autos but this should get much better light exposure to all parts. I have only removed one leaf which was blocking light. Some of the other big leaves have been tucked behind baby buds so as not to shadow them out. Looking OK so far.

Name:	2013-10-17 18.08.18.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	9142Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-17 18.08.51.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	9143

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
          Hello everybody
          I made a few posts a long while back about building a secret grow room. My situation has been in a state of flux since then but I am finally in a place where I am able to carry out a quick and crafty grow. I have built a very stealthy space and it is all ready to go. I then ordered some auto somango seeds which arrived today.
          I will start posting pictures of the plants and my grow room as soon as I have cracked the seeds.
          In the meantime, this is what I will be growing......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]908[/ATTACH]

Hybrid Autoflowering delicious aroma and tropical fruit flavors and excellent production levels due to its profuse lateral branching and buds of good quality. It has a very stimulating and euphoric effect.

info:
          Genetics: Somango
          Yield: 350-400 g
          THC: 15%
          Indoor Height: 60-90 cm
          Outdoor height: 90-120 cm
          Indoor flowering time: April to November
          Harvest outdoors: April to November
          I did not know about it. would sure try.

Comment

Hello - here are the pics from Day 33.
            This one shows the whole set up with the main light and two little lights at the side.

Here I have moved one of the smaller lights so you can see what I have done. I have tied down the branches and main stem further to try and keep her height down and to present an even canopy. You can see that the main cola is now horizontal but it will stand up again within 24 hours.

Here you can see that I am using the space in the middle to start off my next plant. She is a Trans Siberian Auto. She is meant to be very robust and a bit of a monster for an auto so I will need to train her too. You can also see how I have tied down one of the side branches here.

And here's a couple of her buds that are starting to form nicely.

Name:	IMG_5549.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	9161
            I also gave her a big helping of full strength bio bloom. This is the first time she has had it at full strength.

As I said, these pics are day 33. I've been having trouble with my phone and had to borrow a camera for this. Today is actually day 35 and I can tell you that she has perked up after her training session. All the buds are growing upwards again and she appears to like the extra biobloom. There's still quite a bit of stretching going on and I would be happier if she slowed down and just started fattening her buds, but over all I am pretty happy with her progress.

Comment

Saturnalia

Most of your photo's didn't come thru, but the one that did sure looks nice. I still have problems too with attachments. Looking good!

Comment

That is so annoying. I checked that they worked when I posted them.
                Will try again.

Name:	IMG_5546.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	9167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5550.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	9168Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5551.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	9169

Comment

It only uploaded three. Grrr....

Name:	IMG_5556.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	9170Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5549.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	9171Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5553.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	9172

Comment

Day 42
                    Looking not too bad, although I was kind of hoping for fatter buds at this stage.

Name:	2013-10-29 14.22.35.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	9173Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-29 14.22.42.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	9174Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-29 14.22.50.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	9175Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-29 14.23.08.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	9176

Here you can see the baby AutoTS getting herself ready.

Name:	2013-10-29 14.24.00.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	9177

Comment

Hi all
                      Everything is looking dandy and coming on well but I have some leaf markings. Will make a post in the sick plants section and see if I can get an answer on it.

Comment

Day 50

Name:	2013-11-06 15.33.41.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	9243Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-06 15.33.49.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	9244Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-06 15.34.12.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	9245Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-06 15.34.37.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	9246
                        Here she is at day 50. Received no reply to my question about the markings on her leaves in the sick plant section, but with ten days to go am just gonna push through. She is getting just water now and the trim leaves are fading. Trikes are mushrooming but still totally clear. Am a little disappointed by the yield but in general quite happy with the training technique. I reckon there will be about a half ounce or so.
                        Have learnt a bit whilst doing it so should be better next time.

Comment

Day 58
                          My phone is giving me right hassle loading pictures so I'll just give an update without. Maybe try loading the pics onto the other laptop tomorrow.
                          The girl is looking fine. To be honest not much different from the last pics. Leaves are in a sorry state but the buds are nice and fat. Trikes nicely mushroomed but still not changing colour. I'm a bit worried about the smell. She's stinking and can now be smelled outside of the place where she is when the doors are closed. I have a brand new carbon filter in with her but the grow space itself is pretty leaky. I've got some ideas of how to deal with that but will leave it to another thread.
                          I nipped a bud off her the other day, speed dried it overnight and had a crafty bifter. Really nice smoke!
                          She is due to be done in 60 days, which is over the weekend. The trikes are telling me to wait a little longer but, what with the smell and the fact that she smokes well already, I'm thinking about taking her soon.
                          Any input?

Comment

Name:	2013-11-13 14.30.28.jpg
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	9302Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 14.30.17.jpg
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	9303Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 14.27.52.jpg
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	9304Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 14.27.39.jpg
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	9305Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-13 14.26.36.jpg
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	9306
                            Heres the pics from the other day, so day 50. Turns out it was the laptop, not the phone that was preventing the uploads.
                            Just checked her this morning, day 61. Doesn't look much different than the pics here. Gonna give her a few more days to let the trikes darken a bit. They are still totally clear. Really stinking too, it could become a problem so going to have to play it by ear.

Comment

Took her yesterday. Day 65. She probably could have gone a bit longer but the smell, along with the fact that I don't want to go out and pay for weed next week, means that I decided it was time. Got her hanging to dry but speed dried a cheeky few buds and just sampled them about an hour ago. Wow! Pretty wrecked right now! Very happy with it.
                              I will close with a proper smoke report and final yield when she's properly dried in a week or two.

Comment

Hi Guys
                                She took over a fortnight to dry. Still a bit sticky too but I am curing her in jars now.
                                Final weight was 25gms. Best part of an ounce so am pretty happy really. I was only expecting about a half.
                                The smoke is really good. Nice strong flavour and really stinky. I wouldn't go as far as mango, but there is definitely something sweet and fruity about it.
                                The hit is great. Bit of a slow creeper so one minute you're sat there wondering if it is any good, next thing you know you're giggling like mad. A spliff in the daytime and you can still do your work. Two and you're a bit of a mess and can't.
                                Altogether a good result.
                                I have changed my set up around a bit now. Got it in a grow tent where there is a bit more vertical space. I'm going to finish the Auto Trans Siberian I am growing in there and then I will do a diary for you guys on my next grow.
                                Peace
                                --- END ---

Comment

Working...
                                X