X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 2

My buds are forming. Feeding same nutrients. She is being moved to direct sunlight 4 hours a day, at end of light cycle, then back inside for her dark period. Wonderful growth. LED is coming thru Big time. I can see lots of new growth, daily.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2266.jpg W.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	8922Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2265.JPG W.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	8923Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2277.JPG W.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	8924Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2281.JPG W.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	8925Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2283.jpg W.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	8926

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 1

Outside for some sun. Feeding 1/3 scp. Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6 to 32 fluid oz's of bubbled water. Alternating every other feeding with Fox Farms Cha Ching 9-50-10, in same amount of water. She now has 4 main top's.

Already showing flowering sites. She is still growing upward , and spreading out real nice.

Name:	DSCN2242.jpg W.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	8908Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2244.jpg W.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	8909Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2247.jpg dw.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	8910

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-28-2013, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 1

Feeding 1/2 cap full superthrive and 1/4 scp. general hydroponics super bloom (12-55-6)/16 fluid oz's of bubbled water. I will have 4 main cola's now from 1 femming, and 1 topping. Bringing her outside for last 4 hours of her 12/12 light period. Last 4 hours of good direct sunlight, before she goes inside again, to start her dark period.

Name:	DSCN2228.JPG W.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	8900

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 1

This plant has grown to 27 in.'s tall, and has a leaf span of 24 in.'s across, from tip, to tip. I have put her to Bloom, and started her on a 12/12 lighting schedule, as of yesterday. I have done no trimming, and only 1 femming, and 1 topping, so far.

She got her first feeding of Bloom nutes yesterday, also. 2 tsp.'s of fox farms Tiger Bloom (2-8-4), in 16 fluid oz's of bubbled water. Her next feeding will also include, a tsp. of F.F. Big Bloom (0.01-0.3-0.7), also added to 16 fluid oz.'s of air Bubbled water, from a fish tank air pump for 24 hours prior to feeding.

I will present more photo's of her, in a few day's as downloading my pictures daily has created to many folders in my photo storage area.

Hey, this is so cool, she is already showing sign's of flowering. I just was out in the grow room, taking measurements, and was surprised to see those white pistols, starting to form already, Wow I am so excited. This is a feminized seed from Nirvana, and I can hardly wait to taste her, when she's done. Man she has grown hugh, in the past 2 weeks, and I credit that to moving her back, and forth from direct sunlight, to led light, maximizing a full 12 hours of prime light, for her.

Name:	DSCN2204.JPG W.jpg W.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	8899

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-27-2013, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 64

Back inside for part of her 18 hours of light. Next to little sis, which is safely placed in far corner of grow area, for a few more days. Then I can start bringing her up higher, toward the light more.

Name:	DSCN2172 W.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	8869

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 61

She really loves her new light, and me as~well. I do believe that I picked a good one. You should see her under it, her leafs stand right up, and she is growing so fast.

Name:	DSCN2158 W.jpg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	8856Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2159 W.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	8857Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2160 W.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	8858

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Originally posted by GreanyMeany View Post
    She is looking fantastic. This looks like being a great grow. I wish we had your sunshine in Bonnie Scotland...
    Thanks Greany

I wish you could have these nice sunny day's over there too.

Right now I'm moving her back, and forth, taking full advantage of these sunny day's, and putting her back inside, and under the light to get the full 18 hours, for her. California sun is great for growing, and I'm thankful to be living here. I would love to see your part of the world, and to travel thru there someday.

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    hey there
    Just noticed your comment about cropping the pics. Instead of cropping them try just reducing their actual size. What software are you using to crop them?

Leave a comment:

• GreanyMeany
    replied
    She is looking fantastic. This looks like being a great grow. I wish we had your sunshine in Bonnie Scotland...

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 60

More photo's of her in her grow area.

Name:	DSCN2144 W.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	8851Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2152 W.jpg
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	8852 Under the LED light.

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 59

I have been pondering, back, and forth when to top this plant. She is growing bigger every day, so now is the time, or she will be all up in my light, if I don't do it now. It is probable that I will need to top her a few more times, just so that she will fit in her grow area.

Name:	DSCN2133 W.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	8849Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2137 W.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	8850 So here is a before, and after, of her topping. The fiskers show where she will be cut, and after the topping.

More to follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 56

Day's have been windy here, and I've watched her take on some big gusts of wind, That bent her half way over. So I put in a bamboo stake, to keep her from snapping off, and if nothing else, but just for peace of mind.

Right now her dark period indoors, ends at 5am, with the light going on, till 8am. Then she goes outdoors into the direct sunlight, till I lose it behind the trees, around 2pm.

Then back indoors till 11pm, when the light goes off, and her dark period of 6 hours begins again. 18/6 probably for a week or so, more, and then I'll put her to Bloom.

Feeding every 3rd day, because of lower temps, and partial cloud cover, so less water is needed. She is growing really fast, and I have reduced her nutrient intake to every 3rd feeding. My soil mix includes Blood Meal for extra nitrogen, and that is doing it's job.

The frayed leaves, are from the femming, I messed~up on. This is such a robust and well structured plant, that I'm not in any hurry to cut on her, after watching her leaves grow at least a half inch, a day. Normally I would just top her and be done with it, (which I did try, about 3 weeks ago, unsuccessfully) ( I didn't cut enough off, to make it work) but this is such a magnificent plant, that I just want to let her grow, and worry about her height, later in bloom. 24in. tall, and 14in. across.

Name:	DSCN2128 W.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	8839

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-11-2013, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 47

This plant amazes me. It's so sturdy, and growing vigorously, every day. She will grow very tall, and I have to do some more topping, and trimming, to keep her from reaching the 8-10 ft. height, that she will reach. also mentioned in my other plants thread (Jock Horror), about nosy neighbors, I might bring her indoors, to stay safe from detection. I must consider a move like this to prevent any trouble, in the future.

Name:	DSCN2071.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	8823Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2072.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	8824Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2073.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	8825Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2074.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	8826

More to Follow.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-30-2013, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 45

More photo's.

Name:	DSCN2067 Ww.jpg
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	8811Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2055 W.jpg
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	8812Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2052 W.jpg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	8813 Feeding every other day with F.F. Grow Big.

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-30-2013, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Day 45

Increased Nutrients, F.F. Grow Big, slightly. Topping was not successful. Click twice on Image to see better. It turned out to be more like a femming, that slowed down the top growth, and allowed more branching to take place. After much considering, I'm reluctant to topping her till she is in bloom, and gets to big for her grow area.

Name:	DSCN2066.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	8810

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-11-2013, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X