• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaze4daze
    replied

On the home page here, Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights

From supergrowled.com

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a couple of those LED's and get my veg. room back up and running again.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-08-2013, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Originally posted by 420 View Post
    I just seen that your 1200MX list for a buck under $1600.00 now that is Pricy don't ya think?

Yes! $1549.00 just about killed me, lol. I don't know if you saw my complete HID grow with the 8 Tangerine Dreams and the one Lemon Skunk, here in the (growing indoor section), under "How I grow the tall sativa", but you can see the difference in lighting there.

I was paying $75+ a month for just that grow alone, no household usage, just grow room usage. Right now It's $30 a month. Already one, 2 plant grow with this new LED light near completion and I'm already getting my money back slowly but surely.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-08-2013, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    So, You think that TruLite's led's are pricy? Your possibly are correct but they offered me $100 off the advertised price and $100 refund if I would send them digital pictures of my plants as they grow with the led, well that would be ok but as of right now I need a new camera that's why there has been no pics. Where do you suggest that I purchase my led's from? I'm not real smart to the new way of lighting so I just took the advice of "Ryan Riley" because earlier this year I was sent the updated version of "How To Grow Elite Marijuana", (that I feel is a great e-book for beginners) in it he now claims that LED's are possibly the best way to grow!!! I'm sure that others have written good advice but there are over 500+ pages of good reading and detailed info. But Blazd4Daz please give me the name of another site that's possibly better priced. Thanks and Peace, 420

All LED's are up there in price, right now, including mine. I don't know what you paid for yours, but until they get the cooling issue with the 5wt. chips figured out and the growing world see's how awesome they are, we all have to pay ridiculous amounts for these lights. I no way meant that you paid too much, I have no way of knowing that, you never said.

I knew that I would be getting a light that would reduce my electric bill in half and It sure has, already. The savings from changing from HID lighting to LED is paying me back every month, compared to the old 1000wt HID lighting I was using before.

The good thing is that you got one. I'm sure you too will have lower electric costs and will hardly believe the explosive growth your plants will experience.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-08-2013, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I just seen that your 1200MX list for a buck under $1600.00 now that is Pricy don't ya think?

Leave a comment:

replied
    So, You think that TruLite's led's are pricy? Your possibly are correct but they offered me $100 off the advertised price and $100 refund if I would send them digital pictures of my plants as they grow with the led, well that would be ok but as of right now I need a new camera that's why there has been no pics. Where do you suggest that I purchase my led's from? I'm not real smart to the new way of lighting so I just took the advice of "Ryan Riley" because earlier this year I was sent the updated version of "How To Grow Elite Marijuana", (that I feel is a great e-book for beginners) in it he now claims that LED's are possibly the best way to grow!!! I'm sure that others have written good advice but there are over 500+ pages of good reading and detailed info. But Blazd4Daz please give me the name of another site that's possibly better priced. Thanks and Peace, 420

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
    Awesome! Beautiful work as ever Blazd. Will be interested to hear what the final dry yield is. I've watched this at every stage of her life and feel quite attached to her!
    What's your next project going to be?
    Thank you Schmokin

That means alot to me. I just received my order from
    (gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/) They arrived safely and I ordered, Kali Mist, Master Kush and Blueberry, all Feminized. I really really want to start the Blueberry, next. Since I will have plenty of good Sativa, I'll probably grow the Blueberry with another Indica Dominant hybrid to grow along with it, I haven't decided which one yet.

Thank you for following along with this grow and feeling attached also, It's hard not to. What an amazing plant she turned into. I can't hardly wait to trim, dry, cure and smoke this terrific strain. She smells Out of this world, good.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-08-2013, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    Awesome! Beautiful work as ever Blazd. Will be interested to hear what the final dry yield is. I've watched this at every stage of her life and feel quite attached to her!
    What's your next project going to be?

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Very Nice, Yes Sir Blazd4Daz those are some beautiful ladies!!! I can just imagin the fun your going to have trimming, Now you grew those under the LED lighting or outdoors? The Eldorado is usually a tall Sativa correct? I ordered a LED from TruLites last friday and figure that they will have it built and shipped by tuesday. The weather in California is probabaly nice enough to grow outdoors year round, my Tangerine Dream are doing well under my 400w MH but a couple of them streached more than expected, and I had to turn down to 250w because I couldn't keep my tent cool enough,I have a cooling reflector but I removed the glass cover figuring that I could get by without air cooling but I was WRONG!!! Now until I can get help I've got to run on 250w. I was hoping the LED would have came sooner. Peace! 420

Thank You 420

Yes I am truly happy with the results I am seeing here. Nirvana's genetics are amazing. I did start this plant Outdoors and maybe a little too late into the summer for this strain. I did have a next door neighbor/weekender issue, where the owners of the cabin next door, let some nosy people stay there for a bit, along with purchasing a new LED, I went indoors with her.

The weather here has been fantastic also, which if the strain would have been different I might have been able to finish her outdoors. It is just now getting colder here after the first week of November. I am at 5000 ft. in the mountains and it does get different weather than down in the valley or over in the high desert of Cali., but as far as year round outdoor growing, it's not possible here. It snows 6-10 times a winter here, of at least a few inches to over four feet.

But the circumstances changed
    so I had to make some adjustments. I know it says Outdoors at the beginning of this thread, but I had to go indoors for security reasons and to be able to use the LED that I got.

I am looking forward to those sticky fingers once again. My last harvest was 9 plants and I was really hard pressed to get them all trimmed by myself as I trust no one with what I am doing here, to help trim.

Eldorado is a tall plant if left to grow with~out some form of training. She was topped to the way I wanted her to grow and to allow her to fit into the space I have for her as it turned out.

Good news! you got
    a LED, good for you, a bit pricy still, I would guess but well worth the money. Glad to here your Tangerine dreams are doing well. When do we get to see them?

We would love to see how their doing. Good luck with your grow and thanks for your kind words regarding the Eldorado. You should start a grow diary on them here, so others can follow along and can learn too.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-07-2013, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Very Nice, Yes Sir Blazd4Daz those are some beautiful ladies!!! I can just imagin the fun your going to have trimming, Now you grew those under the LED lighting or outdoors? The Eldorado is usually a tall Sativa correct? I ordered a LED from TruLites last friday and figure that they will have it built and shipped by tuesday. The weather in California is probabaly nice enough to grow outdoors year round, my Tangerine Dream are doing well under my 400w MH but a couple of them streached more than expected, and I had to turn down to 250w because I couldn't keep my tent cool enough, I have a cooling reflector but I removed the glass cover figuring that I could get by without air cooling but I was WRONG!!! Now until I can get help I've got to run on 250w. I was hoping the LED would have came sooner. Peace! 420

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 10

The final 5 photo's from week 10 taken indoors under 1200mx LED.
    She is really close to harvest. I can hardly wait.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3460.JPG W.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	9238Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3479.JPG W.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	9239Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3490.JPG W.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	9240Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3495.JPG W.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	9241Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3504.JPG W.jpg
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	9242

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-30-2013, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 10

More photo's of her indoors with camera flash as the only light. You can see how thick she is getting. These massive cola's will be fun trimming and I will probably leave them large like they are to dry and cure.

Name:	DSCN3441.JPG W.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	9233Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3448.JPG W.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	9234Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3440.JPG W.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	9235Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3438.JPG W.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	9236Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3450.JPG W.jpg
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	9237

More to Follow

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 10

This strain description says 11-13 weeks and she is looking so close to being done. She got her final flush a few days ago with a real good rinse off too.

I have been checking her trichrome heads daily and they are just now showing the amber color I want to see. A little more every day of amber color is working it's way thru these cola's.

I am keeping her 17 inches away from the LED and feel this is a safe distance for her with good results.

Here are 5 photo's of her outdoors for watering/draining. she will remain on bubbled/heated water only till she finishes.

Name:	DSCN3400.JPG W.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	9228Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3402.JPG W.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	9229Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3403.JPG W.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	9230Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3415.JPG W.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	9231Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3416.JPG W.jpg
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	9232

More to follow

Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-30-2013, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddy View Post
    I love your work Blazd. Top growing!
    Thank You Buddy! Much appreciated.

Every grow has It's differences, and each plant strain presents It's own challenges. We learn as we grow. You know Buddy, every time we grow a plant, research, planning ahead and daily effort, makes us better growers.

Preparing our self's for those challenges is what makes the difference.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-31-2013, 12:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 9.5

More Photo's

More to Follow

Name:	DSCN3358.JPG W.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	9203Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3366.JPG W.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	9204Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3372.JPG W.jpg
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	9205Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3388.JPG W.jpg
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	9206Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3383.JPG W.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	9207

Leave a comment:

• Blaze4daze
    replied
    Bloom Week 9.5

Really getting close to final flush. Probably 1 more feeding, then flush. Still feeding same nutrients at same strength. Photo's taken under LED.

More to Follow

Name:	DSCN3345.JPG W.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	9198Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3348.JPG W.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	9199Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3349.JPG W.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	9200Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3351.JPG W.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	9201Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3355.JPG W.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	9202
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-12-2013, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X