HELP! need to pick someones brain. indoor help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! need to pick someones brain. indoor help

This is my first try growing indoors. Am using randoom seeds I acquired from the bottum of a bag. I am at 8 weeks with 2 toppings.
    they stand 2foot with 4 nice tops each they've had 24hr light their whole life. I want to know if its ok to switch to 12/12. Anxiously awaiting

HI there, Sounds about the right time to switch to 12/12. You should be able to see some flower action within a week or so. Don't forget to change the nutes over too.

Comment

root of nutes

Thanks,which nutes would you suggest. I've only grown outside letting mother nature take her sweet time

Originally posted by BBB View Post
      HI there, Sounds about the right time to switch to 12/12. You should be able to see some flower action within a week or so. Don't forget to change the nutes over too.

Comment

There's some info about cannabis nutrients here.
        I'm thinking that in Texas you might not have a local hydro shop..... If you do, or you want to buy your nutes online I would suggest Fox Farm, or any of the bat guano ones. But to be honest, I don't think there's that much difference, People end up developping a brand loyalty to the ones that have served them best, but they're all pretty much the same.
        If you have to go to a normal garden centre you're looking for a nitrogen rich nutrient for veg and then changing it to a phosphorous rich nutrient for flowering. All nutes have their NPK contents marked on the side.

Comment

Working...
        X