Under the Desk grow with aerogarden.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the Desk grow with aerogarden.

Hello everybody, figured i would post this because i sorta picked up a lot of info off the how to grow mj website.

This is my first endevor into growing a plant, the idea came to me when my cousin offered to loan me her aerogarden as i had joked at her not having weed growing in it.

Now i'm sort of all set up, have the aerogarden under the desk, a blanket fleace blanket with mylar stuck to the inside draped over keyboard tray to seal it up, as well as mylar on the wall and undersides of the desk (gotta love having those emergency blankets laying around). Have three, week old little plants springing up.

Plan is to keep once female and try some LST to make it basicly take up all available area.

i plan once the plant gets large enough to remove the hood from the aerogarden and stick it to the top of the desk, also have 3 other aerogarden lights and adapters to stick to the top.

the seeds were just random seeds i had on hand.

sorta wondering about air flow, how much will one plant need? how much will one average plant stinky?

anyone have any questions, comments, or advise?

RE: Under the Desk grow with aerogarden

"sorta wondering about air flow, how much will one plant need? how much will one average plant stinky?"

Airflow with the aerogarden will not be an issue. Stinky will. Depending on the strain will determine how much, but you need to enclose this if smell is an issue and install a fan and carbon filters (can use the regular furnace type if cost is an issue - just do a search online). I would suggest setting something up in a closet where you can seal it off easier.

Comment

Have you considered using an autoflowering strain to make most efficient use of the compact space?
      https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/auto-f...cannabis-seeds

Comment

How did the aerogarden do?

Originally posted by bmcxp View Post

This is my first endevor into growing a plant, the idea came to me when my cousin offered to loan me her aerogarden as i had joked at her not having weed growing in it.
        I'm interested to hear how you did as I started a seed in the aerogarden yesterday....

Comment

Working...
        X