Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check it out and let me know what ya think!? Bubble Berry is the Strain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1253.JPG IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1253.JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

So catching up to todays date... I decided to remove the yarn grid a few days ago, wasnt liking it. So i took some strings and tied the branches down.

-LittleBearCubClub

Comment

And after a little trim just a bit ago.

-LittleBearCubClub

Comment

Hi there. Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. I've been busy over the holidays.
          ​How did you get on with the mites? The trouble with them is often that they don't seem a problem in the background but can seriously affect the quality of your plants, and yield, leading to small plants with small flowers. Your plants do seem quite small. Have you inspected them thoroughly for mites? You need some good magnification and patience' Look all over them, especially on the underside of the leaves. Because of their quick life cycle a small infestation can run on for ages in the background and will then explode with large numbers causing significant damage.
          Saturnalia has recently had problems with mites and wrote about them on the forum. Have a search. In the meantime I will PM him and see if he can advise you on how he coped with this.
          I also note that not all your pictures are visible. Are you having any problems uploading?

Comment

Hey There Schmokin!

lol no worries and hope the holidays were blessed and merry!

As far as mites go, im all over my plant each time im in there and honestly have done nothing to rid and i cant find traces. Prolly a rookie mistake but like i said i havent even seen one in about a month. Gnats have died down and will find one maybe once a week/ every other. Yes my plant is small but by design. My box is maybe 3.5 feet tall so have to keep it contained. Just dont have the space to let her/ clones to grow. But im very pleased with how its going based on the first run a few years back, similar set up.

I have started another feed under grow diaries, as well with more recent pictures. Im about 2 weeks into flower and now seem to have a difficency im thinking Phosphoros or Calcium... Ill post tomorrow as light out on her. I appreciate the advice and am open to always learn a thing or two!

My pics... Im not sure the deal with them bad boys and not all posting.... any advice on the matter?

Current pics.

-LittleBearCubClub
            IMG_1402.JPG IMG_1403.JPG IMG_1428.JPG

Comment

And some close shots of the buds forming... Just shot off my iPhone....

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1410.JPG IMG_1430_12.5.JPG

Comment

Hi LBCC. Your plants look pretty happy to me. You must have been lucky with the mites. They are normally an absolute curse. I know a guy who actually gave up growing and got rid of all of his kit because of them. Keep a good eye out for them, and holler if you see any more signs.
                Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Comment

Good morning Saturnalia!,

Thanks for the feedback! Im please with how she is coming along and ya some how managed to dodge a bullet with the mites. Still got the search party looking for signs always lol.
                  I have 4 clones off the mother that are coming along swimmingly and need to post pics of them.... So much FUN!!!!

Much love fellow gardeners!

-LittleBearCubClub

Comment

Some Pictures of the clones coming along nicely!

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1431.JPG IMG_1478.JPG IMG_1481.JPG

Comment

... And of the buds! Got super frosty over night!

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1470.JPG IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1476.JPG

Comment

Just uploading some more pics of the progress. She is begining to frost up nicely... Need to thicken up the buds though? Any one?

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1520.JPG

Comment

Some more.....

Trimmed up alittle bit from pic 1 to 2

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1542.JPG IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1533.JPG

Comment

Aaaaaaaad guess what...... MORE!

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1560.JPG IMG_1626.JPG IMG_1633.JPG

Comment

Alright Ya'll, now time for the future...

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1522.JPG

Comment

One By One....

-LittleBearCubClub

IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1508.JPG IMG_1510.JPG IMG_1511.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X