Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Noobie

Hello,

I am new to this. I mainly want to grow for myself, along with a couple friends. I was planning on building a Stealth box and planting 2-3 plants at a time. I was thinking of building an a Stealth box in a cabinet or maybe a closet. I want to try a wick system. I was planning on an auto flowering seed for now, as the max height would be about a foot to a foot and a half.

I was thinking of putting it in a white coated cabinet, somehow wire a fan, lights, and something to help ventilate air.
    Any recommendations for the build? Any tips?

I do have a few miscellaneous questions:
    Do I build the wick system in a closet, as I would like to grow discreetly, or just a seed in a medium in a pot?
    How many times should I water a day?
    Should I do 12/12 or 18/6 lighting from the start?

Hi ETSega. Welcome to the forum.
    Read the article on site about building a wick system .
    If you are using a wick system then you do not need to water your plants. You just change the nutrient solution in the reservoir from time to time.
    You say you will be growing an auto. If this is the case then your lights should be on 18/6 or 20/4 from the start and throughout the grow. There is no need to switch to 12/12 with autos as they will start flowering automatically.
    I hope this helps a bit. If you have more questions just ask.

Comment

Working...
    X