Germinating some seeds finally......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germinating some seeds finally......

Germinating some SnowWhite x Chiesel and one was set to go so i placed it in its new home.

Good luck on your new grow katzie- I'm gonna get a lesson in hydroponics this winter - should be interesting as I've seen what my mentor can do. Hope all goes well for you bud - slo

Comment

Best of Luck with your new babies, Katzie. Are these regs, or feminized? Hope you have a great grow this go~round.

Comment

They are feminized Blaze and actually got them from Lollipop..............where ever he ended up? ...................havent seen him here in ages.

Comment

Feminized have always came through for me, you know what your gett'in out the gate. Saves on the soil supply's some too. No let~done after a couple months of growing and getting attached to em.

I decided to wait on my next grow till very end of February to start germination, veg indoors in here in the cabin, where I can keep them warm enough thru the worst of the winter months, they'll be ready by April to put outdoors for some sun by then. No heat available in my grow area, other than space heaters and that's not going to happen, costs too much running them dang things.

Comment

Good Luck Katzie. Snow White sounds just right for the Canadian winter. ;-) Would like to see some pics once the grow gets under way.
            Aye it's a shame we don't see Lollipop any more. I enjoyed his posts.

Comment

Bad news none of them took So trying some Texada Timewarp and see how they go. Never had this much probs in germinating.

Comment

Had 3 texada timewarp germinate nicely

Comment

Hi there all sorry havent been about for abit but have had some personal issues that needed sorting ! But im back Im glad too see them Sniesel seeds i gifted too you Katz are being used. Good luck my friend i will keep an eye on your post if you dont mind infact i will pull my chair up lol

Comment

good to see you back lollipop - were your ears burning - we have been talking about you tee hee. Hope all is sorted out for you and an apology for the hi-jack - slo

Comment

Hey welcome back Lollipop, havent had much luck with that sniesel yet will try again but i have some texada timewarp started

Comment

Well, well the prodical sun returns! Good to hear from you, hope life is easier now. I hope you remember me as I was not here long and then you just disappeared ! Glad you are back. Mega nute

Comment

Hey Katzie, good luck with your grow! I myself will be away for Christmas, so I will have to wait till after the holiday's for my next grow. I will be watching your grow with interest and wishing you the best. Later, Mega nute

Comment

Thanks Mega

Comment

3 days and not one seed has popped open of the sniesel and thats the last of them

Comment

Working...
                              X