A-Z Class on Cloning and all the tecnical stuff you need too worry about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z Class on Cloning and all the tecnical stuff you need too worry about

Hello everyone after reading it on here earlier somebody else asking about advice on cloning so i decided todo a A-Z clas on here with plenty of pics, so have set my cloner up and taken plenty of pics so will start as soon as i have some plants to clone from and it wont be long but in the mean time i will take some more pics and do some writing, and will post all i have done at the weekend. Lollipop

Right i know i said weekend but decided togo ahead and do it today and get some pics for you all, so what i did was get my cloner out and gave it a good clean, as cleanlyness is very important 041.jpgGot 2 Blues Cheese plants that have showed sex already and then the fun began 044.jpgand then more fun048.jpgClones come good now049.jpgand enjoying what i do teaching people that nothing is out of reach
    Attached Files

Comment

And before i knew it the cloner started to get some clones and have actauly got some coming from Europe over the next week or so 054.jpg059.jpg

Comment

Right let me explain what i done and how i done it in laymans terms ! right first off i get the cloner out of storage and gave it a good clean with weak silution of bleach water and made sure it was properly rinsed with clean water then it was filled with water and pump and heater and air pump with air stones were switched on and left on to get upto temp also PH reading taken and PH set at 6.2-6.4 and half strenth Formulex and when clone is first taken its dipped straight into Rooting hormone for a few minutes before being placed into cloner. If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate too ask Lollipop

Comment

And forgot too say i will update this as and when these clones root and i will photo them and post pics for all too see.

Comment

Well everything i have put in the cloner has roored17 out of 17 so here are a couple of pics 024.jpg035.jpg033.jpg

Comment

Here's a couple pics of my newly rooted clones.. Northern lights x skunk.. As you can see I cut away the bottom half of my small net pots, this makes it easier to remove when I transfer them to the bigger net pots. Thus not disturbing the roots, or as little as possible anyway.

Comment

• froggy
                froggy commented
                Editing a comment
                those are nice roots

you guys look to be cloning on a pretty big scale? I clone in a seed green house from ace hardware and peat puts. if my clones are to tall for that then I have a few taller Tupperware containers. im a new member and not to sure how to get around but If I can figure out how to get back here ill post some pics when I clone next. I am really enjoying this site. lol I havnt been on facebook for a week. thanks to you guys who have started this site.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreengrower View Post
                Here's a couple pics of my newly rooted clones.. Northern lights x skunk.. As you can see I cut away the bottom half of my small net pots, this makes it easier to remove when I transfer them to the bigger net pots. Thus not disturbing the roots, or as little as possible anyway.

Man, those are awesome roots. I can't seem to clone in anything but tap water, and my roots look nothing like that. Tap water works, but I wish I could get roots like you have.

Comment

Working...
                X