Cloning from flowerig plants and Revegging after Harvest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning from flowerig plants and Revegging after Harvest

Hi there i thought i would do a short post of taking clones from flowering plants, i have heard some say it cant be done, well it can be done and as long as the genectics are of good parentage all should be good, the latest i have ever taken a clone is 6 weeks into flower, i did nt choose todo this, but due too loosing the parent in a police raid i had no choice. This plant was a Northern Lights 5 a very stable and potent plant and had no more access to it. I am passionate about Cannabis and am realy intent on saving some of these rare gems that we are slowly loosing, the other subject is Revegging, whats revegging i hear most of you saying ? well its when you harvest a plant carefuly just taking the larger and better form buds off then cutting back some of the old growth and putting it back in veg 18/6 light cycle again. After a few weeks you will start to notice it too start growing new branches and bud sites, i will take some pics soon too show you all how its done, i think alot of people forget Weed thrives on neglect and when it comes to nutes less is more, i hope some of this advice is useful too some of you, so for now be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Interesting and looking forward to the pics.

Comment

Hi there, this did help me some, but I wanted to know when is the best time to do a clipping? I've got a 2 month old, 2 feet tall and wide that I just put in a 36 hour dark cycle, should I water during this time? Now it's warm and steamer in the room. I'm in Chicago and very dry in the house. Any tips would be most help full.
      Thanks,
      Flip714
      Last edited by flip714; 01-11-2014, 06:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

@ Katzie i will do my best too get the pics sorted today, just got togo through all old pcs of last year as already this year i have nearly 600 pics, but will get it done asap. @flip714 First off i would like too ask you a question, what is the purpose of 36 darkness? Now i will go about trying too answer your questions, i usely wait untill my plants are mature before taking clones and the way you can tell whether your plant is mature is by looking and if the internodes where your fan leaves grow from are opisite eachother then the plant is not mature but if they are staggered. I will post a couple of pics of mature plant and unmature plant and then you will see the difference, the other question about watering well i myself only water when i can see my plants are gagging for a drink, cannabis is a weed as you know and it thrives on neglect, have a look through some of my photo albums and you will see that i grow good Cannabis, my patients are very happy with what i grow. Anyway i will get some pics over weekend be lucky Lollipop

Comment

Hello peops i got my pics sorted me thinks unless im stoned, whats new lol anyway here gos pics are of plants cloned in flower002.JPG004.JPG008.JPG006.JPG636.JPG

Comment

2423.JPG2365.JPG2527.JPG2471.JPG Just a couple more pics, i hope this makes things clearer, all the best Lollipop

Comment

36hrs of darkness prior to switching to 12/12 helps induce flowering, where you wont have to wait as long to tell if its a female. But if you're getting clones obviously you wouldnt have to do this.

Comment

I have 10 days untill i harvest 1 of my Psycosis Cheese and have decided that this will be the reveg project so wont be long and i will take pics and write down any info that you might find helpful, Katzie have you got your shit together yet, i actauly find clones fromflowering plant far superiour as they are fully mature when taken and this deffanately has some affect on final yeild. Anyway i will do some more pics in couple of days so peops dont get bored waiting for the rest of this post. Lollipop

Comment

High Lollipop,

This is great information! My plants are still not clearly showing their sex but if I get lucky and get more than one female, I will certainly try cloning during flowering and make one of them a re-veg project after harvesting. A bit too bold for a newbie like me but since you will be showing and leading the way, it's a no-brainer for me to try as well. Kinda like an online learning course.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

yup i got my shit together and took a couple of clones off my flowering baby, so far so good they seem to be staying alive

Comment

Katzie thats great and will be a good learning curve for you and will deffanately make you a better grower, i always try things myself before poo pooing them as you never know what you can get away with doing, i have found most peops would have heard that Fred down the road tryed too take clones of flowering plants and they hermi d on him but no one takes into account that Fred stressed the fuck out of his plamnts by fucking about with one or another which is probaly the real reason why Clone through bollocks, anyway well done and i will be realy interested in how you get on so please keep me posted all the best Lollipop

Comment

Will keep ya updated for sure man!

Comment

I just thought i would update you you on my reveg poject its coming on better than i could of imagined tobe honest i have taken plenty of pics and when all complete i will do a complete break down on what and how i done things. I am also considering doing a post on gafting plants! thats where you have main stem of 1 strain and gaft other strains to that stem so you end up with 1 plant with 8 different strains growing, this was done in USA to combat numbers laws back in the day, anyway hopefuly wont be too much longer before im posting my results, untill then be lucky and stay safe folk Lollipop

Comment

Nice one Lollipop. Look forward to these posts. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

The two clones i snagged from my flowering girl didnt turn out so well. Going to get different rooting powder and probably wont take clones from a flowering plant again. Just going to start a mother plant next time round.

Comment

Working...
                              X