Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloning during flowering

Hello everyone

This is a question from Jeff who left it on the comments page of the website.

Can you clone a plant in a slight budding stage?

Possible if you revert it back to veg stage which can be very stressful for the plant, and i am also thinking no cause there's no roots to carry it through flowering.

Comment

You Know, I tried to get a couple clones from a Kush~Wreck, (OG Kush/TrainWreck), that I had put to bloom. They didn't make it. But they were taken to late, like week 4.

I had a feeling that the mother was going to be some good smoke, and tried to get clones from her, but waited to long, to take the cuttings.

Comment

the plant must follow all its natural process, otherwise it is useless.

Comment

I beg too differ if that makes sense as i myself have had no trouble taking clones as late as 4th week of flower and had no problem it usely takes longer as plant does have too revert to veg but if you look i have done a post on this, be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Comment

Hello I'm new here. I have no problems taking clones off my plants in veg. I thought you could only take clones in veg state. But I read you can take clones in the flowering stage with small buds on them. Just pick off the small bud it said. I was told the difference from cloning from flowering plants is that clones will grow alot different. They say you get like 50 straight up branches. I saw a picture of one. It looks like a small root ball on top of the soil with tons of shoots going straight up. I read it in the marijuana bible. Haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Here just done Purple Fucking Headband By Riot Seeds and did nt keep a clone so took a couple quite a long time into flower and took some pics too show how its rooted alright and is now in soil now

Comment

Yes it is possible to clone a few weeks after flower. All you need to do is give it 18/24 light cycle and enough humidity

Comment

Thanks people. I hope Jeff got some help from this.

Comment

Working...
                  X