where did theese seeds come from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did theese seeds come from?

I'm six weeks into flowering and are starting to get seeds. Pulled the males right away and have been growing good buds. How can this happen without any mature male plants?

You sure they're not hermying?

Comment

All five? and why, this is only my third grow. The first two went fine.

Comment

The only other way must be that you pulled the males too late. Did you wait for cannabis pre-flowers or just force them with photoperiod?

Comment

I pulled the males as soon as they were identifiable. Before three weeks. How long does it take before a male is able to pollinate?

Comment

Not sure exactly how long as I have never had this problem. I do know it is quite quick though.
            The thing is, that something has happened. Hermying could be a result of stress, although it would have to be quite an event to set all 5 off at the same time.
            Otherwise, it must have been the males.
            It's too late to fix it now, just need to be more careful next time.
            Maybe consider identifying a good female next time and cloning her to ensure guaranteed females for the future...? Doing this removes all of the stress when waiting for your seeds to grow as you know what they will turn out like.

Comment

So, did you ever get to the bottom of it?

Comment

feminized seeds

won't using feminized seeds prevent this ?

and where is the safest place to get seeds ?

Comment

Working...
                X