Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 weeks in flower, my plants have become Diva's!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturnalia
    replied
    Nice. I see a lot of problems like you had there and CalMag can often be the answer. Glad to hear they're coming along better now.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
    Ooft! You had any luck with finding out what this is yet? It could be so many different things.
    Do you use CalMag? I found it fixed an ongoing problem I had similar to this.
    I picked some up after looking into this problem and it seems to have stopped the progression. The water I use has been filtered through a charcoal and particulate filter and I think it pulls all or most of the minerals out of it. I'm having to stake up the plants because they are getting top heavy from the buds, which I guess is a good thing. I have some pistils changing color so I need to pay closer attention to them and the trichomes.

Leave a comment:

• Saturnalia
    replied
    Ooft! You had any luck with finding out what this is yet? It could be so many different things.
    Do you use CalMag? I found it fixed an ongoing problem I had similar to this.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    started a topic 5 weeks in flower, my plants have become Diva's!

5 weeks in flower, my plants have become Diva's!

I don't know what is up, the first plant has lost a lot of sun leaves and I can't figure out if it is a lack of potassium, fert burn, or some other crazy thing. This happened almost overnight. HELP!
Working...
X