Mottled Leaves?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mottled Leaves?

I checked the "poster" of deficiencies to see if I could figure out what the problem is, yet I can find nothing about what I am seeing. This is my first grow BTW. It did get hot in my grow room, so that might be the problem. Any Ideas?

What’s your watering schedule? Also what’s the ph of your soil? Are you letting the soil dry out between waterings?

Comment

Originally posted by JWM2 View Post
      What’s your watering schedule? Also what’s the ph of your soil? Are you letting the soil dry out between waterings?
      Pots get dry before I water again, water is 6.8 and the meter I picked up shows the same for the soil.

Comment

Current condition, it has been hot in the room, recently up to 88 degrees and higher previously. They were just transplanted into 12" terra cotta pots. Only water when they are dry. Humidity 44-70%, Ferts every 3rd watering.

Comment

• Ratt
          Ratt commented
          Editing a comment
          Picked up a portable swamp cooler today, hoping it will drop my temps while adding humidity. Have some blue ice blocks I can drop in to cool the water also.

I would guess this is cause of etiolation. Your plant looks a bit stretched and the leaves are discolored which point to that being the issue, and explain still having issues even when the pH isn't off. I would check your lighting source to see if it's enough. Ventilation and good lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Faeriena View Post
          I would guess this is cause of etiolation. Your plant looks a bit stretched and the leaves are discolored which point to that being the issue, and explain still having issues even when the pH isn't off. I would check your lighting source to see if it's enough. Ventilation and good lighting.
          I upgraded my lights a couple weeks ago after the leggieness was noted by someone else, and added 4 5000k white lights to the 4 full spectrum lights so I am running 8 4' LED lights at the moment within 10" of the plants. After that they started to bush out more. I have noticed even some of the new leaves are yellowing, the nutes I am using are at half strength as recommended by other forums.
          Last edited by Ratt; 09-07-2018, 11:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to include light length.

Comment

Working...
          X