Small bumps on leafes that form holes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small bumps on leafes that form holes

Im having some problems with my plant, there are these small bumps on the leafes only on the top 2 at the same spot those bumps have formed holes in about 3 days i think...
    ive done some research but it doesnt seem to be a spesific pest or mold its more like a mix of a few diffrent ones..

I also have allot of small white idont fucking know what on my soil but it moves i have some timelaps video's but havnt been able to get a close up yet.
    (Please dont share the link its unlisted for a reason )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd4_s9PUKqk&t=64s

Im hoping anyone here has any idea what this could be..

Any evidence of the 'white spots' hitching a ride on the underside of the leaves? Overall, they look pretty good so whatever they are it doesn't seem to be causing to much damage.

Comment

• 420Science
      420Science commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really no, ive looked over the timelapses aswell and they dont seem to be going up the stem either.. Ill set up my gopro so i can see the underside of the leaves.

And idd it looks real good hasnt spread since yesterday so i might be safe or might be cz i kept the plant really small its already 2 months old now Thanks for the reply ill keep my eyes on it
Working...
X