The DaVinci

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DaVinci

This was my first vaporizer purchase. I must say I was afraid to spend the money that I did but I was looking for a better and healthier way to smoke (besides cooking it in my food). I'm tired of the harshness of smoke; although I know it does not harm us one bit. Luckily, the DaVinci (which is quite rare) allows you to vape herbs and concentrates! I had to buy it

I have yet to try actual herbs but I used some oil I use when I cook and I felt great. I've recently started focusing more on concentrates because for the past couple weeks I've been having a serious back ache in a just small part of my back. A friend of mine came over with some wax (not sure of the name) and I was pleased because not much of the East Coast knows at all about concentrates or the various ways of getting high so long story short the paid vanished. Now I'm determined to keep the stress away by medicating with concentrates. Not saying I'm done with the green leaf but I've seen much progress in not just myself but others this way.

The DaVinci has a secret compartment to hold your stash, next to a cleaning brush, and two ways to put in your capsule full of herb/concentrate. There is a power button (which has to be on in order to charge) plus a power button to start heating up. The degrees (F) do not exceed 400. Sad because I planned on hitting 420 but it's all good. I've been keeping it in the 325-375 range. I looked up many reviews AFTER buying it which I thought was a bit silly but I found a great number of pros vs. cons. I would definitely recommend this vape to anybody (which I'm sure is everybody) that doesn't want to be restricted to just smoking concentrates or leaves.

I my self am a roll up kinda guy. Lately my interest in vaporizers has grown some what and I am thinking on buying on. I will check the davinci and hopefully this can satisfy my thirst.
    I too am have back pain on one spot. I went to the doctor and she wanted me to get some xray. She asked what I was taking for the pain and I told her straight up that I smoke weed. She told me to lower my use and take 6 paracetamols a day!! come on!! (I hate pills for the record). After the xray she told me that my back was perfectly fine and I should maybe consider going to a physiotherapy,
    One thing i know is that the weed helps the best with pain.

I will take your recommendation in consideration. thanks for the thread

Comment

Great Review!

Originally posted by janedank View Post
      This was my first vaporizer purchase. I must say I was afraid to spend the money that I did but I was looking for a better and healthier way to smoke (besides cooking it in my food). I'm tired of the harshness of smoke; although I know it does not harm us one bit. Luckily, the DaVinci (which is quite rare) allows you to vape herbs and concentrates! I had to buy it
      I have heard great things about the DaVinci, and also some not so great things. It's all really personal opinion on these portable vapes. There's a lot of features in the Da Vinci to be desired. That company is actually getting ready to launch a new model sometime in the next few months called "Ascent". I hope to have one soon to give everyone a good look at it! I'm glad you're loving your vape tho, I'm definitely more found of vaping than combustion; although I've yet to try concentrates (I know, I know )

Comment

The DaVinci is a great portable vaporizer for both dry herb and essential oils. Its temperature-controlled option makes vaporizing dry herbs a walk in the park. The fact that you can manage the exact temperature at any given time and know that it actually affects the vaporizing experience almost instantly.

Comment

Glad to hear your good review on DaVinci as I just purchased one last week, but have yet to have time to give it a try. It sounded like a decent vape! Thanks for your review. Mega Nute

Comment

The Da Vinci is a portable beast. A perfect joint replacement. It's temperature control is fantastic, the actual bowl of the DV is the heat source, so it's incredibly accurate. Despite this, it manages to heat evenly and show signs of being an almost 100% convection vape. The hits are reliable and fairly big. Battery life is ok (better on the new model). Easy to draw, works much the same as a joint so it's perfect for sharing. Works while plugged in, and is incredibly powerful while doing so. (the charger is 34 Watts). Buy from a reliable source such as direct from the manufacturer as a number of people have bought units which have failed within the first few days from headshops. I got mine from Marillow.

Comment

Working...
            X