whats better smoke or vapor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats better smoke or vapor

is vapor the same as smoking do you still get the same effect as smoking and how does it work?

Vaporized weed is almost pure THC and other cannabinoids whereas smoke contains other impurities that result from combustion. Check this article out for more info: The endocannabinoid system

Comment

Combustion also burns a large percentage of your weed (about 40%?). Vaporizing is much more efficient and wastes much less.

Comment

I once took a vape of refined hash oil....best experience ever!

Comment

I've been rocking my puffit for a couple weeks now. The difference is huge. Much smoother and cleaner and my smoker's cough has finally started to go away.

Comment

Yes Vapor is much superior to smoke, many carcinogens that come with combustion are absent in vapor. For health reasons alone I would suggest vaporization over smoking 100% of the time

Peace

Vapor2
            Last edited by Vapor2; 01-16-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I like to go 75/25

I'd say I spend about 75% of my time vaping, and the other 25% hitting my already vaped weed out of my bong! Believe it or not... vaped weed still packs a little punch; so invest in a vaporizer and DON'T throw away your vaped weed!

Comment

deffenitly vaporizer. Its better for the lungs. the main problem with smoking a joint is the root. if you love do love your joint like I do i would say then switch your rolling papers. try using hemp papers. its way better. I have been using it for years and i cant go back now.. im hooked :P. I do still recomend vaporizers thou

Comment

Lisa, could you limit the links in your signature to 3 please. Thanks

Comment

Can't use

I've heard the values of vaporizers touted around quite a bit since they first hit the markets, and have tried a couple of them. Specifically the Palm, and the Oil vaporizers. Both types make me cough harder and hurt my lungs more than smoking the weed through a Bong, Pipe or as a joint. Not sure what the issue is with MY lungs, but the Vaporizers don't seem to help me. I did smoke tobacco for many years, close to 40 actually, and was told at one point by my physician, that I had Emphysema. I guess that's probably a normal occurrence after smoking Camel non filters for 30 years of that time. The only other person I know that also can't use the vaporizers is a neighbor of mine who is on oxygen. He's tried using them as well to get away from smoking cigarettes, and they do the same thing to him they do to me. He says his lungs feel like they are on fire and he coughs uncontrollably. Therefore, I recommend trying one out first. Granted, you probably won't have the issue myself or my neighbor had, since it seems to be really rare, but it also wouldn't do to spend between 60 and 150 dollars on something you can't use. That's pretty much what I did. I spent a little over 100 dollars on my Palm, and now can't use it.

Comment

Smoke is created through an open flame; through burning or combustion. When a herb such as cannabis or tobacco is smoked, it is quite literally being destroyed by the high temperature of the fire. Vaporising, on the other hand, is not such a brutal process. As opposed to burning, vaporizing doesn‘t involve an open flame, which greatly reduces the temperature the herb is exposed to. When cannabis is vaporised, it is heated up exactly to the point where the cannabinoids change their state from solid resin to gaseous particles. The advantage of vaporization over combustion is that vaporization is healthier and more flavourful. The reasons are based in the chemical differences between vapor and smoke.

Comment

I have been vaporizing for two weeks and find it much better then a joint. I have been smoking pot for forty years.

Comment

i agree,, used to use a bong,, but i can get more out of the cannabis ,, when doing vapor ,, n can use it for at least 1/2 a day,, or more

Comment

Working...
                          X