making salve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making salve

my brother-in-law has back pains from a hip replacement and started using mmj salve with great success, however it is very expensive at the local dispensary, so i decided to try my hand at making some of my own. i'm looking for the best strain to use for this, i would guess that a good indica would be the best bet. i don't know much about the new medical strains available now days, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
    gary

I would suggest some of the CBD strains Gary. I remember a conversation here about CBD Crew. They might be a good place to start.
    Or ask what strains they use at the local dispensary, then make your own.

Comment

Originally posted by shineman View Post
      my brother-in-law has back pains from a hip replacement and started using mmj salve with great success, however it is very expensive at the local dispensary, so i decided to try my hand at making some of my own. i'm looking for the best strain to use for this, i would guess that a good indica would be the best bet. i don't know much about the new medical strains available now days, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
      gary

While in Colorado I used patches.. they had a few..
      CBD - Which I tried
      CBD/THC Combo
      ThC Sativa
      THC Indica

They worked amazing and I just had the CBD so I could see how it worked.

I live in a state where its illegal so I have held off on the Cannabis Salves.. I make 5 different types of herbal salves and many types of soaps. I dip incense and more...

When I get moved I am going to start using cannabis in my bath and body products.

Comment

Working...
      X