New Strains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Strains

Big shout out to the cannabis seed store in the UK. Got a nice wee package this morning. Will be starting a diary on some of these girls in a month or so, just got to clear some space first. Those who know me know that I have had some trouble with mites. Going to clear out and start again. Can't wait.
    Had to share though, Am very excited.

707 Headband

MK Ultra

sorry to hear about your mite problem saturnalia, i do a bit of bartering, and take in some sick plants for some of my friends, but i keep them under quarantine in a separate room until i can get them healthy again, don't want to spread something bad to my grow room. after a good scrub down and your new seed strain i'm sure you'll be back growing better than ever. good luck and i'll be watching for your future diary.
    gary

Comment

Good luck sat!

Comment

I'm lucky so far no bugs in the Northeast

Comment

"I do a bit of bartering, and take in some sick plants for some of my friends"

That's exactly what happened. Gave some help and advice to somebody and took in a clone in exchange. Turns out it had some stowaways with it. Funny thing was, that particular plant seemed to have a good tolerance to the mites. Seems it was more like a carrier. I had 3 different strains doing quite well in veg, but I can't enjoy looking at them like I used to. Now I'm always checking for mites and thinking the worst. So I've sent the babes to the hills to finish outdoors where they can't hurt anything else. Got 3 more just finishing flower, should be done by next weekend. Then it's bleach and alcohol all round. All new arrivals will be quarantined from now for sure. Might even start some preemptive spraying....
          I put a few seeds in to germinate yesterday. Will get them going on the window ledge and then put them in the tent in a few weeks. Got some new ideas to try out too. Will make another post about that.

Comment

What strains did you get?keep us updated thanks bat

Comment

Hi Bats. Got me some TH Seeds MK Ultra and some 707 Headband from HSO. Have sprouted the seeds over the weekend. Will be potting them up and starting a journal soon.

Comment

These are names I never heard of .sounds interesting!keep us updated.

Comment

I'll have to do some research on them for sure.

Comment

Here's the links again Bats. I've gone for a mix of a heavy night time smoke and a lighter daytime smoke. Should keep all bases covered.

707 Headband

MK Ultra

Comment

Sounds like you will be wrecked soon
                      Any info on the THC level? could not find that info.thanks

Comment

No specific info Bats. Just that both are supposed to be pretty potent.
                        I have some seedlings up now. Am away for the weekend but will start a diary when I get back. Think I might just concentrate on one of the strains for now and then do another diary on the other. I have seeds for both in the fridge, but will likely do some cloning while I'm at it too.

Comment

Nice! enjoy the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                          X