Auto blue xxl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto blue xxl

I've got two going and flowering. I have two 300 LEDs.I topped both .doing some lst.I do have a few others in tent
    24 7 since I started the first of March madness.the buds are filling out.all organics. My first indoor ever.I'm looking forward to harvest.I'll do autos again.in the winter time.

Sounds cool Bats. A lot of people will tell you to never top autos so if it's working out for you, well done. Be interested to know what your final yield is from them.

Comment

Sat hope all goes well in the harvesting I'm guessing 4 to 5 ozzz.hope for the best

Comment

My rundown on the autos started 3 8 16 .they pop up on 310 16.started flowering on 410 16.oh back up on the topping that was 327 16. Lst on 419 16.today since there start 24 7 on the 2 300 led .I rotate the lady's every other day.seed bank detail on the auto is 75 to 80 days.we will see.

Comment

The blue xxl autos are doing great lst did the trick on the lights for the middle of the plants the buds responses are uplifting. Buds are filling out good.even those are topped I will do again I'm the winter grow

Comment

I cannot wait to try them.this takes patience!

Comment

Sounding good Bats. Any pictures?
              I started out with autos but decided that they weren't any better than photoperiod. I might have to re-evaluate. Will be interested to know what the final yield is.

Comment

• Bats
                Bats commented
                Editing a comment
                Almost 4 oz I'm happy and a good buzz.its been a great help on my back problems I've had for years

That's great news, and a respectable yield. Glad it's helping with the back. Boomshanka! Happy days.

Comment

Working...
              X