MEKONG HAZE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEKONG HAZE!!!

so, recently i was given a handful of MEKONG HAZE seeds from a friend of mine who got discouraged by the strains 120-130 day flowering cycle. that's right folks, you've read it right. twice as long as majority of anything i have ever produced!!! it is a 100% sativa from south east asia. mainly cambodia and vietnam. if anybody has ever embarked on such long journey i would love some advice. i have hight restrictions and those sativas tend to get tall. also, it being from tropical regions of the planet, do they need special nutrients??? thank you for your help...

special nutrients wouldn't be my worry, your going to invest a lot of time and money into this grow...thinking I would scrog them in my opinion to control height. Ive read quite a bit about the strain(as much as I could find) sativa loving guy here I decided against growing it due to the lengthy flower time. ive read its wicked good smoke with outrageous yields though so with that being said I wish you mr. playsndirt(must be an indian name lol) the best of luck with this grow. you have picked the strain I would most like to grow but don't wanna tie my tent up that long. Hats off to you sir!!! hope all goes well.

Comment

• Mr. Playsndirt
      Mr. Playsndirt commented
      Editing a comment
      i do not want to tie my area up for too long as well but the temptation prevails!!! i'm only going to get one female going. start a couple of seeds, take early cutting, flower that, and as long as i know she is a she i'll only keep that one. just to see. he he. if it is what it's cracked up to be i'll have the genetic material to clone and maybe do some experimental breeding outdoors. let, let's say a mangolope boy spill his sack into that. we'll see what happens. i'll definitely be dairy'ing this one!!! as to the indian thing, i was born and raised in the great country of POLAND but for years now i have been living in CANADA, another great place to be. i'm close to one of the biggest indian reserves in north america and there is some serious grow ops there. mind blowing operations producing some of the finest smoke on the planet imho. cheers folks...

The long flowering period may well be worth the wait. This is a sativa classic that most people wont' have the time or space to grow.
    She will really stretch after flowering so make sure you have plenty of room. A scrog is a good idea, or just loads of training. You will need to tie her down if you have height restrictions. Look at super cropping. Don't leave her too long in veg either.
    My experience of sativas is that they feed pretty light compared to most indicas. Just take your time and see what she says. If she's indoors make sure you have a nice big pot too, so that the roots have lots of space.

Comment

Working...
    X