Heavyweight 2 fast 2 vast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight 2 fast 2 vast

Garr! Curse my memory! I know one of you is growing some of these and that they have been a while flowering. Just can not remember who....
    I noticed this comment on the site today and thought it might be of interest, As has been said before, I think the seed banks rush these auto strains to market before they are really ready.
    Who is it that is growing it again?
    Anyway, check out the comments here.
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/weed-s...minised-seeds/

i've had my 2fast growing since sept. 8th. last week i moved her to a new home and set the lights 12/12, she's good and healthy and i think i see signs of flowering now. just like a lady, always late.
    gary

Comment

Aha! It was you Gary.
      Aye, if you have had to switch to 12/12 to instigate flowering then she's not really an auto. That will be over 6 months by the time she is finished, whereas Heavyweight say 56 days from seedling. In the time she has taken you could grow and harvest most regular photoperiod strains!
      Although I started out with autos and have recommended them to people as a good way to get started, this story along with others I have heard/seen show that many aren't really autos at all.
      She's looking fine in her big bucket now though. I hope the rest of the grow goes accordiing to plan mate.

Comment

Working...
      X