Reverting to Haze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverting to Haze

Hi all. Thought some of you might be interested in what's going on in my tent. I received five free Skunk/Haze seeds with some other seeds I ordered a while ago. I planted them up and these are the plants I mentioned in another post as having been outdoors at 1 degree Celcius. Three survived (not the temperature, they occidentally got splashed with drain cleaner - long story)
    Anyway, I brought them in, put them under lights and gave them some nettle juice. They responded well and shot up, I put them onto 12/12 just a fortnight later.
    After about ten days two of them showed sex. One was a male which I binned. The other plant took a further week before showing sex. It's a girl, but is very different to her sister. She is all haze. Rampant growth, skinny fingered leaves, really long internodes. It's hard to tell from this picture, which is over a week old. I will try and get better pics for comparison.
    I have had to supercrop this haze 4 times during flower - She's now all tied down and I have repotted her. I know I shouldn't do this in flower but I just cannot control her size. I'm not set up for hazes. If I had left her to grow she would be much bigger than the tent I have. She has already burnt her tips on the light which is as high as it can go. The flowers are far behind those of her sister, which still have seven weeks to go. I reckon this girl is going to take much longer.
    Luckily the stretching appears to have stopped now, she has stretched by at least 500%.
    Once the other plants in the tent are done I can give her a bit more room. Am really really interested to see how this turns out.
    2015-07-21 09.06.29.jpg
Working...
X