Deep Purple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Purple

I just picked up a 10 pack of Deep Purple *Blueberry x Purple Kush* for $50 from the Vancouver Seed Bank yesterday. So i am looking forward to start a few up some time soon

Nice. You going to put them outdoors this season, or will it be an indoor grow?

Comment

Indoor, i already started to germinate two of the 10 and both have sprouted a taproot and i put them in five gallon pails this morning where they'll stay till its harvest time.

Comment

The two Deep Purple seeds i took out of 10 both germinated nicely and poked thru the soil overnight, one looks more yellow then green and hoping that will straighten out, the other i had to help shake the seed husk and couldnt really tell the colour of it. But i am just happy both have struggled out of the soil now and hope they're both female.

Comment

Here's a pic of one of them, on the other i did not notice there was still part of the husk attached and i knew i had to get it off or it would not live.

Like i said look at how yellow it is?

Comment

Katzie!

Mine popped up a~little yellow too, but after a day of 18 hours of light they turned green. Best of Luck.

IMG_1331.JPG IMG_1340.JPG

Comment

Thanks Blaze4daze i just checked mine and yup overnight they turned to green Off to work i go.

Comment

Working...
              X