Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Daddy Purple, renamed Grand Daddy purp!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Daddy Purple, renamed Grand Daddy purp!

I had a great score yesterday at the Attitude seed co. And I wanted to share with you all! Original Grand Daddy purple went on sale Tuesday and was sold out by Wednesday morning! I tried to order Tuesday evening, but their credit card machines went down from to much volume! So I got up at 4 am our time, 9am in the UK, and was told unless the order was made the day before, they were out of seed already! When they checked the phone log and did indeed have my order. Well now I wait for the mail. It is amazing how quick the seeds were sold out! I have been trying to get the real deal for this strain for a long time! Thanks for letting me go on about my find. Mega Nute

Nice one Mega. I always thought Grandaddy Purple was a US bred strain. Mad that you have to get it from the UK..... Isn't is a Californian thing?

Comment

Yes it is sad it comes from Ken Este's company called grand daddy purple. So many people called anything with a little purple color in it Grand Daddy Purple. So he is relaunched his strain starting with Grand Daddy Purp. Ken's breeding team came up With GDP as a medical strain for pain after he had been in and accident and I believe was paralysised from the neck down. I thought they were going to bring it back for spring, but this was early! Mega.
      P.s. He is located in Southern California

Comment

Working...
      X