autos for next grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autos for next grow

I'm contemplating a couple autos for my next grow... any good opinions for a strain ? perhaps a dark devil , white widow, or a bubblegum...
    crazy

I think the photoperiod plant is coming to its end and auto's have came a long way. Great thing about auto plants is your dark period you just do not need it, you can walk in your groom and turn on light any time. Sweet dark devil looks good but the best yielders i have seen is vast and fast & cream of the crop cash crop. i am very keen on autos and read 100's of diaries. Oh forgot to add dutch passions auto ultimate your need plenty of head room for this one.

Comment

Hi there
      I have grown a few autos with some success. I really liked the Auto Somango and also the AK48. Both were pretty good yielders and a great smoke.
      I left my lights on 18/6 throughout the grow. I found this really good for vegging my next generation of photoperiod plants in the same space too. That way, as soon as you crop the autos, you can flip the photos to 12/12 and go straight into flowering. Worked really well for me.

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia... I'll look into those strains, your growing and vegging system sounds good ! I might look into a high cbd strain as well to make rubs for chronic muscle disorder.

Comment

Working...
        X