I have a friend who is eligible for Medical Marijuana. He knows someone who wants to grow Marijuana and distribute it to him and other patients, I guess they are called "caregivers?" For the record they have gone to a clas to learn how to do this process. I have several questions that I need answered before Saturday. Can someone direct me to a website that may be able to answer my questions or maybe someone out there can answer....
1. Is it typical for a grower/caregiver to Charge for the marijuana or not?
2. Do growers pay caregivers?
3. Who owns the plants the caregiver or the patient?
4.Is caregiver status ever sold?
5. When harvested how much is the average per plant?
6. How many cycles per yr?
7. Whats the Profit on each plant?
8. Can a patient split Caregivers? i.e. Have 2 plants with one and 4 with another.
9.Can you revoke or reassign your caregiver?
10. Whats the relationship between grower and dispensories?
11. Shwag...what it all about?
12. What are the typical dispensory prices?