X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vapin' at the Stove

My "Stovetop Sniff & Whiff Vaporizer"
    (getting vaped while cooking)
    Iv'e been collecting ABV for years from very high grade medicinal MJ. I also use it regularly, but sometimes supplies dwindle.
    I use edibles to sleep, and to get pain relief.
    Low today on ABV, and regrouping my collection, I needed to create a nightime edible, without also depleting my green Dragon stash, or daytime "treats".
    I sure wasn't going to cook with my unvaped "meds"!
    I acquired some good grade "comersh" sativa for the brownies I was about to make.
    I don't cook with totally green herb.
    I sure couldn't vape an ounce of herb in a sitting!
    SO…..
    I threw the sack into a blender on low, to not smash up any seeds.
    I ran the ground herb through the strainer.
    I stuck the debris from strainer in Olive oil in the oven at 300 for 35 minutes.
    I put the clean herb on this frying pan, and I……..
    (here's the part where I got baked!)

I heated it on a low/medium flame and stirred constantly as it heated.
    As the herb turned a light tan, whisps of vapor rose, and that Old familiar scent danced upon the lining of my nostrils. "Ahh… vape". As I stirred I breathed repeatedly, very close to the skillet.
    I realized I was stoned! Not a bad buzz either!
    The rest was easy (since I walked the rest of the way on a cloud of vapor!)
    Oil strained.. Skillet Vaped weed in the mix… eggs water…
    I am baked… and brownies are baking.
    Talk to you soon friends!

The Results!

Originally posted by Vitolo View Post
    My "Stovetop Sniff & Whiff Vaporizer"
    The Results!
    They were simply great!
    I made them in a disposable aluminum round baking dish, so they were Pie shaped.
    Slept late thanks to them.
    They were more uplifting than AVB brownies, in that the weed was not totaled, only lightly tanned!
    Last edited by Vitolo; 04-28-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Good morning friends. Vaped, and prepared to bake!
      Except for some previously stored medibles, I have not touched my ABV for a while now. I have gotten down to tinctures, trying not to disturb my "cache" until it weighed exactly 1 Oz.

This mornings load put me at my desired amount!
      (not going to make butter, or oil, but rather a straight batch of cookies, or brownies, displacing the extra mass with water... doin' it the easy way today!)

RESULTS
      In earlier posts, there are complete instructions for making brownies from a mix… using native (raw weed).

The recipe below is for making brownie like pastries from scratch, using only ABV

Many people make cannabutter or cannaoils from their ABV first before making edibles. ABV is already cooked, and so is already to eat. I do not mind the taste or texture… so this recipe was a fast simple one, as I used straight ABV!

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup shortening (I use unsalted butter)

* 1 cup light brown sugar, packed

* 1 eggs

* 3/4 cup flour

* 1 teaspoon baking powder

* 1/2 teaspoon salt

* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

*1 oz. ABV (less can be used)

Directions

*** 1.*** Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a well-greased and floured 8- x 8- x2-inch square baking pan.

** NOTE- I do not use square. Square is easier to cut portions. (I use round pans for personal use.. just a preference!)

*** 2.*** Melt shortening over low heat. Remove from heat and blend in brown sugar. Cool. Stir in egg.

*** 3.*** Sift together and stir in the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in vanilla and ABV.

*** 4.*** Spread in prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes, until a light touch with finger leaves a slight imprint. Do not overbake.

*** 5.*** Cut into 12 pieces

*** 6.*** Note: Bars will remain good indefinitely if frozen. I actually eat mine frozen often!
      Last edited by Vitolo; 04-28-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

looking good

never would have thought of the stove as a vaporizer haha.

Comment

Vaping

Saving vaped weed for edibles, is always clutch.

Comment

Weeds are precious so I always use it to its max potential. There are other cannabinoids that do not get vaporized. Thus, I also save it and make some edibles out of it.

Comment

Working...
            X