Making Shatter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Shatter

014.jpg015.jpgBHO just done some trim too see how it turned out and quite pleased but very messy, smokes nice though

Comment

I don't have the patience to do that shatter lol Made oil using butane before wasnt all that great but was my 1st time and know i'll do better next time round.

Comment

Im waiting on buying a vaccum but for now purg with hot water, and took a couple of pics 003.jpg004.jpg3 grams of BHO not bad for trim 004.jpg

Comment

A very close friend from USA is sending me 1 of the prototypes of something called a waxtractor and i cant wait as its gonna make making BHO so much easier for me i will try and add the video of this invention working

Comment

Hi all brilliant news it came today and has already made 10 grams of BHO and done a pic also the little silver wrap was a sample of my friends work and must say im most imprest Happy days in Lolliland001.jpg004.jpg

Comment

Hee he
              e, boys and their toys hey!! I'm green with envy. :-)
              I just watched the video about how to use it. Wow. Is it that easy??!!
              I want one, where can I get my hands on one???
              Last edited by thegreengrower; 03-25-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

@thegreengrower this was actauly a prototype that was gifted tome by a very close friend in USA it is actauly only 1 of 2 ever made but he is in the process of getting them into production he also owns Sub Rosa Gardens seed and Pharmacys in USA When they are avaible i will pm you the link as it will only be a matter of weeks and they are brilliant. Much better than the glass turky basters i kept buying and breaking as there realy thin glass where as these are realy strong glass i was also realy pleased on the return on what i done i done 12 grams of sugar leaf and got nearly 3 grams back so well happy. Just ordered Premium Butane of Ebay £48 for 12 3oo gram tins but well worth it, he sent me a sample of his Shatter and quality is second too none me and the Mrs have been fucked since it arrived at 1.30pm LMFAO anyways i will wait too hear from you all the best Lollipop

Comment

Wow! Very impressive. That massively simplifies the process.
                  Be sure to post that link when they are ready for sale.

Comment

I will be sure too add the link as sooon as they become avaible Schmocking

Comment

Read some where about using co2 instead of butane so i googled and came across this ....

CO2 versus butane extractions | DABB LIFE

Comment

@ Katzie very interesting i will look at that as when making medical grade BHO you have tobe sure too use 5x Refined butane Iolite or Vector are both good, but Co 2 sonds so much more natrual

Comment

Thats what i was thinking that it would be way more healthier then using butane that is for sure.

Comment

I have been doing some research on CO2 extraction but im affraid i wont be doing it this go as im in need of making the best extract i can and am expreinced in doing it with Good quality 6x Refined butane. I am going too get the wife too film the process but being in UK i will be Masked up lol It takes me back too the day LMFAO Anyway i will get this done within the next week or so.

Comment

Hi Lollipop, thank you for the great review of our product. That was one of our earlier models, before we added the logo and safety coating. I'm curious whom your friend is however... we don't know anyone who owns part of Santa Rosa Gardens seed... nor have we ever heard of it. The one you are using is our smallest unit, and we have several much larger units now! I may send you a private message to touch base with you and see how things are going!

Comment

Working...
                              X