free marijuana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free marijuana

I personally think thT WEED SHOULD BE LEGALIZE. bECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER DIED FROM SMOKING IT, AND ITS KNOWN TO PROVID MEDICAL HELP FOR CANCER VICTIMS THE GOVERMENT JUST NEEDS TO FUCKING MAN UP AND MAKE THERE SELLS TAXE ON THE SHIT AND MAKE AMERICA A HAPPY FREE COUNTRY.......

Legalize the smoke bitches

Im all for the cannibas smokein this country is suppost to be free so wheres are freedom they vote presidents in by nation and country vote do the same on pot.

Comment

Guy Fawkes Blazes.jpg
      Well, as we anarchists often say, "Good people disobey bad laws!"
      Fuck the feds! Grow big-ass mari-J trees all over town, and start all your mornings off right with a little cannabutter toast and a hemp protein milkshake!

Comment

...now about them recipes....
        Any plain old recipe will do! Just ask your mom for some old cookbooks and look for your childhood favorites.
        You can easily tweak the original recipe by slipping in a little cannabis (or perhaps a lot, if that's more to your liking)!
        When a recipe calls for butter, just turn that butter into cannabutter and BAMMO! Instant marijuana recipe!

Cannapasto anyone?! You know that wonderful pesto sauce they use on pastas and salads? Just add a little more green stuff to the green stuff, if you know what I mean, and you've got yourself cannapesto!

I once concocted a recipe for cannaburgers. Basically, you just mix the joint in with the burger meat, grill it, then build the sandwich. You can also add some keifer to whatever sauce you put on there! And of course, who could forget the caramelized onions fried in hash oil?!
        https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com/...4197#post24197
        Last edited by Dang ol Stoner; 11-14-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X