money from sales of marijuana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money from sales of marijuana

down here in the USA there has been some talk about bank's not excepting money from sales at dispensaries because it maybe tainted with fumes that are on the money
    and may cause bank's problems and if so is there a way of reducing the volume of fumes given off the product,thank's

lmfao what fumes?

Comment

i was referring to the smell of marijuana plants

Comment

rofl why would the money smell like weed?

Comment

HI,Katzie_Wolf71,i do not understand the these two words ( Imfao,rofl ) do they have any meaning at all

Comment

They dont keep the money with the weed dude..lmfao=laughing my fu_king a_s off
            ..rofl=.rolling on the floor laughing...i am too
            ..LMBO

Comment

Apparently all money is tainted with cocaine anyway.
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/464200.stm

Comment

I had to laugh at this post as well. But when I stopped I noticed no one actually answered you.
                It is because as states legalize marijuana it is still a crime at the federal level. Banks are federally insured which could put their banking license in jeopardy. This is stupid enough to make me laugh again but it makes us all sad because we are all affected by this stupid rule.
                Good luck in your biz and with the rest of us wait to get marijuana legal on a federal level where it should be.

Comment

Colorado solved this, as long as the banks keep the money within the state, its all good. It only took the revenue man the first quarterly tax deposit to figure out they were not equipped to handle the millions of dollars in revenue, in CASH!

Comment

There are ways to keep 'fumes' down. Check out this page on odour control.
                    To be honest though, I can't see the banks refusing your money. This should be filed under "what will they think of next..."

Comment

Amazing story lol

Originally posted by ;
                      They dont keep the money with the weed dude..lmfao=laughing my fu_king a_s off
                      ..rofl=.rolling on the floor laughing...i am too

..LMBO
                      Originally posted by ;

There are ways to keep 'fumes' down. Check out this page on odour control.
                      To be honest though, I can't see the banks refusing your money. I hear it is not just smell, but also just because of the niche. They are the same with cannabis seeds and any water pipe shop, online or not, they can refuse.

We know they high!
                      Last edited by SmokeGanj; 05-25-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X