Cannabis death story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis death story

Disturbing news from the UK here. Obviously bullshit, but in the current political climate it's another draconian step. We will have people quoting this bullshit back at us for years.

Mother thought to be first woman in Britain to die from cannabis poisoning - Telegraph

Scaremongering thats what i would call it, its a crule world outthere.

Comment

Professor David Nut the goverment drug zar of old said it himself the most damaging thing about cannabis is the criminal record you get for posssesion of it. NUFF SAID ME THINKS

Comment

The Dr. says cannabis causes elevated heart rates? First I've heard of that. Personally anyway. Mine seems to lower if anything. Plus, if she HAD a heart attack, why does it have to be Cannabis that caused it? Maybe she had a high cholesterol diet and THAT caused it? I agree with everyone else, it's definitely fear mongering at it's best. It rather reminds me of the old commercials here in the States where someone showed you an egg, and said "This is your brain". Then they crack the egg into a frying pan and say "This is your brain on drugs".

Comment

Working...
        X