New to HTGM Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to HTGM Forum

Hi.. I am Pxewytch and I found this forum. I am a very sick individual with multiple things gone wrong. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Neuropathy, IBS, PTSD, Anxiety major depression disorder. I am moving to Arkansas to get on the Medical Cannabis Program so I can life a normal life.. Well as normal as I can..

Hi Pxewytch. Welcome. I hope that plan works out for you. The evidence is now incontrovertible that weed can help with so many medical conditions. Let's hope it helps with yours and gives you the 'normal' life you're looking for.
    Looking forward to hearing about your grows and helping out when and where we can. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
      Hi Pxewytch. Welcome. I hope that plan works out for you. The evidence is now incontrovertible that weed can help with so many medical conditions. Let's hope it helps with yours and gives you the 'normal' life you're looking for.
      Looking forward to hearing about your grows and helping out when and where we can. All the best.
      I know it helps.. Even this trashy ditch crap I have ATM even works.. I mean go figure this shit is likely to be around 5% THC if that.. The quality stuff works so well but I can not access it here. The other day I was approached and was told hey, I can get some goods for you but it is like WAIT for it.. $20.00 per gram.. 50 1/8 or 100 1/4.. I CAN NOT do that.. I cant even fathem paying that right now..

Comment

i am looking for affordable housing right now and applying for any type of dispensary work, Green house work or anything related to Cannabis.

Comment

Working...
        X