Permission to come aboard!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission to come aboard!

Dear hopefully new friends at howtogrowmarijuana.com. This is my very first post on this site, and I am so happy to be here....and so happy that I don't have to think about so many other Cannabis websites. I feel that I've picked the right one.
    Anyway, my name is Jeff, and my hopes and dreams are to become more than proficient at indoor Cannabis growing. At 61, it's a bit embarrassing to admit that I've just begun the 4th. grow of my lifetime. Something has clicked inside of me, and because I have finally embraced indoor growing, I feel that so much of the angst of the past, shall remain IN THE PAST! Last year an outdoor grow that was stunning to witness, turned out to evidently also be stunning for pests, mildew, etc. That was a heartbreak, and from 4 vigorous plants, I was left with 3/4 of a single plant. This is not to say that outdoor growing is not fabulous...just not fabulous for me.
    My previous indoor grow was in 2009, and while it was a top of the line grow cabinet, there were some serio/comic issues that I felt indicated that indoor growing was not for me. I LOVE to be wrong.
    So many things are happening in this life that I never would have ever believed possible. Presently I am growing (today is day 20 Day 20.jpeg ) in my Cloudponics grow box. This machine is the sole reason that I have come out of the closet so to speak, to embrace the new technology that allows indoor growing to be just about fully automated.
    Everything is so seamless, and it's all about loving the girls, versus angst. Kooky Jeffy even believes this love is showing up in how the girls are looking, so please welcome them to this site too!
    Cheers all, and I hope to become a welcomed contributor.
    Jeff

Hi Jeff, welcome to the place!
    those girls are looking very healthy and happy, keep em that way! But that grow box looks very small, with a bit of topping and LST you should be able to fill it out with a single plant. Or are they going into a larger flowering space?
    I seem to attract bugs into my grow space, they're giving me hardest of times. Just when I think I got it under control, something else pops up... But I won't give up!
    Keep posting please, this is a quiet place on the net.
    All the best,
    Grow on!

Comment

Hey HobbyGardener....thanks for the welcome....just in from a night out, and cool to see this before turning in. These girls DO look a bit monstrous in size....it's pretty wonderful, and also maybe a bit scary to be a newbie, yet have this lush canopy beginning to happen. I'm told that in a couple of weeks I will be putting in the SCROG (screen of green)....this should let these girls continue to grow, but with a nice even tray of flowers.
      No bug issues yet, and hoping it remains that way. I like what you said about a "quiet place on the net". Sounds good to me.
      Cheers.

Comment

Hello...everyone i'm new to forum.

Comment

Hello...how are you all?

Comment

Doing well. Hope same for you....and any plants that you might be growing

Comment

Hi Jeff. Welcome. Your plants look very well indeed. They must be picking up on your love and optimism. More of this!
              Looking forward to seeing how this progresses. We don't have too many hydro growers aboard so it will be good to see some more. I'm very tempted by the whole hydro thing.
              Tell us something about your feeding regime.

Comment

Working...
              X