STUND PLANT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUND PLANT

i HAVE 2 PLANTS STILL ONLY 5 IN i WENT THREW THE OVER WATERING PHASE my bad Newbie hear 7 weeks into will they take off One OG KUSH
    Other Bubble gums help

Update thing seem to be looking better .. What is a real indoor cycle.. Iam 7 week in

Comment

• donald T
      donald T commented
      Editing a comment
      just looking for input really new at this ..No problem starting just want to get past the 4in phase ..

thanks

Hiiii.....

Comment

• donald T
      donald T commented
      Editing a comment
      Hiii is my goal hopefully

Hiiii is my goal .. I been ready ALOT over watering seems to be my bad .... purchased a $19 meter babies are getting better start back up kid as well looking great thus far .

all input welcomed

thanks really new at this stuff

Comment

Hi Donald. Welcome
      Let the soil dry right out between watering.
      Tell us something about the soil you are using and what/if you are feeding them.
      What sort of lighting are you using?
      Some pictures really helps.
      And just so as you know, OG Kush is known to be a fussy plant to grow with smaller yields, so it might not just be you
      Give us as much info about your set up as you can think of - air/lights/temp/soil/feed/watering etc. The more info we get the more we may be able to help.

Comment

• donald T
        donald T commented
        Editing a comment
        Lights are 2 350 cfl plus 150 w hps in a 4x4 x6 tent soil top soil 5 5 5 nut in it 60% soil -40% perlite feeding with DYNA GRO Foliage -Pro
        small rotating fan temp 79 with light 69 without

thanks all inputs welcome

i started 4 baby back ups they are doing great

Set up sounds great Donald. Should go just fine. You don't mention an intake fan. Make sure you have good air circulation with plenty of fresh air getting into the plants.
      Reckon your problem may have just been the overwatering. It's a classic rookie mistake and easy to do. At first you get so excited it can be hard to leave the plants alone to do their thing. Over feeGive them about half of whatever it says on the bottle. I have found I get better yields if I back off of the feeding a bit, especially in veg.
      Have they grown a bit now? What size are they? Can you post some pictures?

Comment

Thanks for the input. I have one of the. Bottom vents open with a 4 in flex duct going out the top. . Only fan is a rotating fan blowing while the lights are on 18 hrs . I will try to send photos

Comment

1 ST OG KUSH LEFT 2nd Bubble gum 9 week 6in tall

right photo new one 2 of each going to pass up soon My question is will the 9 week old still produce

Comment

They still look pretty stunted. I would still try and get something off them though. Can't figure out why they are so small. They should be much bigger than this.

Comment

Working...
            X