Auto-flowerng light cycles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-flowerng light cycles?

OK, just got my very first order of "store bought" seeds. Every past grow has been just random seeds from friends, with no predictable results. My last grow was a real heartbreak, with five really good looking, potent smelling plants that were 4' tall and bushy, grown under LEDs. BUT, every single plant turned up male! This 100% failure rate has never happened before. OK, enough of the sad tale. My question is this... once I have these seeds sprouted and up out of the soil, what kind of light cycle do I use? 12/12? 18/6? 20/4? These are a feminized 60 day Lemon..... Any advice will be greatly appreciated. If this works out, I'll figure out how to post some pics in the days ahead. Thanks.

Hi SKBB. You should have the lights on either 18/6 or 20/4 throughout the whole grow.
    Some people on the forum have had trouble getting autos to start flowering and have had to flip the lights to force them to start, but let's not worry about that unless it happens. I would just go 18/6.
    Would be great to see some pics.

Comment

20/4 for me but definitely veg lighting right through. Some people on here advocate 24/0 but for me, the plants need a chance to rest, at least 4 - 6 hours daily.

Comment

Working...
      X