New Grower Seeking Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grower Seeking Advice

hi every body the new rookie is here need help I started my seeds in August there now about 3inch tall some smaller growing skink and white willow
    they seem to be growing slowly even thoe there are some plants sprouting out
    I guess my question is how long does it take for them to start really getting bigger faster I use big bloom and kelp I leave them out side in the day time and bring them in at night under some lights I have been leaving light s on all night do I need to do that when there so young I guess I thought they would be a lot bigger by now they seem healthy but very small this id my first try please help and thanks
    johnny

Hi Johnny. Moved your post here and gave it its own topic so it would be seen better. Cheers.

Comment

Johnny, I caught bugs when I took my plants out for sun during the day and brought them back in at night. We need to know much more about your plants, ph, ppm, lights, temps, root temperature, co2 reading, when in house. Could also be shock from going outside and breathing to coming in and suffocating.

Comment

Welcome John, good luck with your grow. Mega nute

Comment

Hi Johnny
          Why are you using Bog Bloom before your plants are even flowering. You are likely to be over feeding them.
          Same with the light. 18 hours per day is plenty.
          Have a good read of the pages on this site. The info is all there.

Comment

Working...
          X