Hello from South Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South Alabama

After hours of lurking around the internet I've decided to join this site because of the friendly advice and helpful tips everyone seems so eager to share.
    I have had one successful grow season about 10 years ago. Successful by my standards anyway. I planted 6 or 7 plants out in the woods but by the end of the season I only had one plant to harvest. Deer, rabbits, and lack of knowledge almost wiped me out. So it was barely a success but a success nonetheless.
    Fast forward about 10 years and here I am with 7 plants that are 2 weeks old. (That's 2 weeks since I put them in pots.)
    I live in very south Alabama. Home of hurricanes, oysters, shrimp, and humidity.
    I've already learned a lot from this site but there are a number of questions I have that I haven't seen covered yet. I'll post my questions in the appropriate place because right now I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know yall.

Hi Creekbank. Welcome. I love shrimp and oyster, not so keen on hurricanes and humidity ;-)
    Are your plants outdoors or indoors? If they are outdoors they should start flowering pretty soon. Let's hope they get plenty of veg growth in first.
    Look forward to hearing more about your grows and hopefully we can help you out a bit with your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X