Hello everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

New to the forums *wave*. The law loosened up a bit in country so I decided to take a plant. Nothing to serious, jus' some casual one plant on by the window grow. I've browsed some through the forums , glad to see a helpful, vibrant community and am eager to become an active part.
    ​At the moment I know very little about gardening in general or weed in particular, but as I learn I will pass down my knowledge to those in need.
    Hi again and glad to be here.
    ​Edit: Currently growing in soil, what I believe to be Lemon Haze (got this seed by accident), under the Sun.
    Last edited by suntrap; 05-12-2016, 04:48 PM.

You won't go far in a Window...

But get a second opinion

Comment

hello Suntrap and welcome. I'm afraid groot is right...don't expect much, a window just isn't going to give that plant the light it needs to THRIVE, I'm sure it will survive as cannabis is a tough plant, but as I said don't expect much.

Comment

As soon as I can I will move it into a closet with LED's. I'm still figuring out a cheap solution to the smell for when it starts flowering. Will incense/Wick product be enough?
        ​I live with a roommate but he doesn't come within a meter of my door, plus the doors are pretty solid... I smoke tobacco in my room and it cannot be smelled from the outside at all... I live in the middle east we got a really strong sun here, thought about moving it to the roof after it won't need constant care... but atm my seedling is sick I'm making a post​ in clinic section, but here are some pics in the mean while

Comment

Water it ? You might have a light TOO close ?

Oh...The Sun "THROUGH" the Glass might be baking it...
          I always give my plants FILTERED light before going FULL Sun

PS Moving to the roof sounds like the best solution for smell AND good light

Comment

Hi Suntrap. Welcome to the forum.
            That plant looks a bit baked. Middle Eastern sun, magnified through glass, could well have fried it. The roof sounds like a good idea. What sort of temperatures are you expecting in mid summer?
            There is a thing called ONA gel for the smell. I can't vouch for it myself as I have never used it, but it is marketed as a cheap solution for heavy odours. Check it out online.

Comment

Working...
            X