Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside or inside growing which one is better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside or inside growing which one is better?

Inside or outside? Could there be a different THC level after its all said and done.has a compare ever been done?light buld weed or outdoor weed?

Why not both ?
    Outside when the season is right,
    indoors when it's not...

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Love to here or better see your comments but they never show on .

They both have pros and cons I don't think one is really better than the other. Outside is one hell of a lot cheaper!

Comment

I say indoors cause you have more control over what happens. Mother nature can be a real bitch at times and all it takes is one shitty day to wipe out your ladies. But then again it all depends on where ya live i guess. Summer last year here was pretty damn hot.

Comment

Outside for sure in my opinion, larger harvest numbers, there isn't a light made that can duplicate what the SUN can do. cheaper for sure another plus..huge buds. inside is fun when winter comes though....I seriously regret not being able to grow outside this season.

Comment

One of my questions is the THC levels higher if grown outside or inside? Is there a way to get this answer.thanks for all the input.

Comment

Well i have no way of testing but my outdoor gets me just as high if not higher than indoor and is much more productive.

Comment

Indoors wins because there's no windstorm, no freak rain storm, no landslide, no tree falling etc. And the fact that you control every single bit of its life.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. It's interesting if there is a way to measure the THC levels .if someone could come up with that kit! Another billion dollar business. I will be the first to get it.that is a huge potential business .anyone out there?

Comment

Just use a 30X Loupe...

Comment

I don't think there will be any correlation in THC production between outdoors and indoors. You will however definitely be able to achieve a bigger yield outdoors.

Comment

But sat is there away to prove that out?do you get or not stronger weed from inside grow or outside? Also still will get back to you on the blue xxl autos on harvest weigh in soon .just snip a bud drying know waiting to try soon.

Comment

I don't know of any proper tests on THC levels between outdoor and indoor plants. Would be interested to hear more.
                        The larger yield, although I don't know of any proof, is generally accepted. It's a function of the much stronger light that comes directly from the sun. It's the same as plants being bigger in the ground than in pots. Any gardener will tell you this.

Comment

• Bats
                          Bats commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hear you there
                      Working...
                      X