Hello fellow growers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow growers

been growing for about 40yrs on and off, outdoors only, indoor start and sex then they go out....attempting my first indoor grow with 4x8 gorilla grow tent and 2 600 watt dual ballast mh/hps....carbon filter and fan exhaust another 6"fan for light cooling, and I use a booster fan taking cold from outside to control my heat when needed...a dyson oscillating tower fan inside.....home mix supersoil as my medium......2-ATOMIC by bomb seeds...2-ALPINE OG....1-lemon thai...1- early skunk.....1-Kalsihnakov express....1- white widow, hoping this goes well....wish they had these forums when I started growing at age 13 hehehe
    Last edited by canbethewicked; 10-04-2015, 10:12 PM.

welcome canbethewicked, glad to see another old timer here. i started growing outdoors back in 1974 and had to quit for about 14yrs. till i retired, then things got too hot around here so i had to move inside, now i'm trying to get started again and learning a whole new process and new strains, hope it turns out like it used to be.
    gary

Comment

Well Gary its true , outside and inside 2 different worlds but i hop3 something ive learned outdoors can be applied indoors....good luck 2 us both

Comment

Welcome aboard sir. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

• canbethewicked
          canbethewicked commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks schmokin. .happy to be aboard
      Working...
      X