Flowering plants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowering plants!

It's that time! Does molasses help? Never use it before.lve added bat and compost top dress. All is well!

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good! what kind is it?

It's a white widow , been outside since early June , just wondering and hoping it's female ?

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      The one on right is flowering.the other?

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got a few myself.i heard the white widow is alsome

The one on the left is a piece I clipped off to exam from the one on the right. It sorta looks like male sacs

Comment

These are my bulldog northern lights

Comment

Man good job on grow!I have a regular northern lights two lemon haze Jack herer slick mix and a special Kush.mam a wish I could figure out this phone for pics.a work in progress.

Comment

That first pic could be aale after looking at it more closely I'm on a phone it's hard to get a good look.i do not see the pistols on it.hopefuly other members will give a close look to determine what the first pics you have are.if it's a male you will get lots. Off seeds in the others.take care

Comment

Molasses work great. Be sure to get the de-sulphured/unsulphured kind.

Comment

Without using a microscope to check the pistols how will I know if my plants are ready to harvest ?

Comment

85 to 75% were I use to go buy times have changed.it depends on what you are growing and the effect you want from your plants.keep reading on this site and you will get those questions answered.

Comment

You can check the pistils without a microscope. When the plant matures they will normally begin to turn darker - red and brown instead of white - and shrink back into the flower. This is not as accurate a measure as looking at the trichomes with a magnifier, but it does help you to know where your plants are at.

Comment

I didnt have microscope or jelewrs loupe.... what I do is take pic with micro setting and download and zoom in to look at the trichomes... hope this was helpfull

Comment

Hey chubbs, the small piece you cut looks more like foxtailing. That should be a female. Mega

Comment

Working...
                      X