Help! First timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! First timer

I need some help! I know this isn't anything compared to what you guys do but this is my first time. My little autos seem to be taking a loooong time in finishing. They are 12 plus weeks in now and have been like this for a bit. Please see the attached pics. My question, when do these little node things open up? Any idea from the pictures?

Hi Focker, and welcome to the forum.
    Your plant looks fine. Not sure what little nodes you expect to open up..? Your plants look nearly ready, although they are not very frosty. What strain are they? Are they smelly?
    When seedbanks give the time for autos this is not counted from when the seed cracks but from the onset of flowering. This will normally occur 2-3 weeks after the seedling stage. So 12 weeks is probably about right for your plant. We have seen some autos taking a really long time but that is a problem with genetics. Yours seem fine.
    Can you get access to a good magnifier? They are cheap to buy online. Take a good look at the trichomes and then read this page here on when to harvest.

Comment

• focker
      focker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your reply. I guess I was expecting the buds to fill out more. I have a GDP and a Bubblegum in the pictures I posted. The nodes I was referring to are the little pods that look like they might hold a seed, not sure on the terminology, I was thinking maybe they might open up.
Working...
X