Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Train Wreck, 1 Delicious Candy - Feminized Seeds - What Next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Train Wreck, 1 Delicious Candy - Feminized Seeds - What Next?

This is my first time attempting growing...anything really :P All garden attempts in the past have failed miserably outside of a handful of tomatoes and one zucchini that somehow managed to not die. This year is my year I think because my garden is growing spectacularly and these four plants I germinated on June 3rd seem to have grown well so far!

I had them indoors first, and they grew too large and hit the lights. I moved them outside into a greenhouse and eventually had to remove two plants into my garden next to my tomatoes. The remaining two are almost 6ft tall and one in particular is about to hit the roof of the greenhouse. What should I do??

The two in the greenhouse are growing much better than the two I removed into my garden - they enjoy the humidity and heat inside that they don't get in the desert like northern Washington state weather.

Any suggestions? Here is a pic of the two in the greenhouse - I can get a pic of the two in the garden if need be - they are greener on the top half and don't have nearly as many branches as these do, especially the one on the left.

Hi there. I just answered you on another post.
    The Trainwreck should be ready at the start of October. The delicious candy will be a few weeks earlier. Can you see the flowers starting to form?
    If the height is getting to be a problem you can bend them over a bit. You should really have done this before they got so big or started flowering, but it's not too late. Be very gentle so as not to snap the stems. Massage and squeeze the stem between thumb and forefinger and gradually bend the top over to lower the height. You can then use string to tie them down otherwise they will just straighten up again. Read up on training techniques. These are normally carried out during veg but it's not too late. I have done it myself when plants have got out of hand,
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/training-techniques/
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/super-cropping-technique/

Comment

Working...
    X