Small issue with my big girl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small issue with my big girl.

OK so I've posted a few times about my mystery bag seed I got a few times. I know it's a great strain and quite strong, no idea what it is though. I'm seeing some cupping going on in the canopy. Upon further inspection I saw a few spots where she was munched on. Hoping it's just a knee jerk reaction to protect its self. It's been around mid to high nintys here with a max in the low 100 yesterday. I moved it yesterday and it got more sun then it was used to. That might be the reason as well. Other then that I haven't been using much fert at all. If I do its once every week or two, and regular water or water from my little duck pond the rest of the time. She is in a 3 gallon pot I think. Um she's about a week into flowering (well a week since I noticed the preflower, was worried it was a male for the longest.) This is my true first grow and she's been growing since April/may time frame. Any ideas on what she might be? How much you think I can expect for a yield? She's still creeping taller each day it seems. Lol getting a little to tall for my backyard. Hope she stops soon. I know I ask a ton of questions most of which are all open ended and may not be able to be answered. But I never know unless I ask.
    Stem and my pinky finger Bug must of needed pain meds

I wish I can get photos of all the pistils that are on here, it's crazy!!!

Comment

Since you dont know the strain at all, its pretty much impossible to tell what kind of yield you'll get right now. Wait till she actually starts producing some buds then you should get a rough idea on what you'll get come around to crop time.

Comment

Working...
      X