Short stuff #1 auto grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short stuff #1 auto grow

Well here I am about a month into my first auto grow. Things seem to be going OK. Only seeing 3 leaf fans however. Hoping to see that change as it grows.

Nice! Already showing flowers and developing crystals. Look forward to seeing this progress.

Comment

Few more shots I got today. Also super excited as my big plant finally showed me female preflower after a long 3-4 months of waiting.

Comment

Well here's a picture update. It still is very short. Think I started growing outside to late in the summer and the heat stunted it.

Comment

Beautiful. And now the fun really starts. Are you feeding her?

Comment

I don't really have money for Good nutrition for her. I have some Scott super bloom that I've been using every now and then. It's like 12-55-20 or something like that.

Comment

Good nutrition doesn't have to cost. Do some internet research on compost teas, comfrey teas, seaweed feed etc....

Comment

• lilbluemonster
                lilbluemonster commented
                Editing a comment
                Nm I think i found the issue. Isee what appears to be mites on the bottom of the leaves. Any way i can nip this in butt now and quick?

Well shit i just lost the whole post i was going to put up. Ok In a shell. I still have a plant that is a miracle plant. Shoukd be dead but its not. Lost 3 main branches that got broke off and one bent in half that i was abke to patch up. Still flowering quite well. It was outside got to hot so i brought it inside. Using 2 150w cfl with reflection cones. 37 days in to flowering. Got a 3 gallon pot its in. Leaves are droopy, i water it and it takes like 1 to 2 weeks to dry out. Ph seems normal on both soil and water. I think its root bound but dont wanna really transfer this late in game. Think i burned the top leaves a bit much by leaving the light to close while at class. Im stumped and just giving it water at this point or with a lil raw honey. Ill get molasses on payday. This plant was my true test subject. Its not auto flower so i have to place a large uhaul closet box over it each night. And uncover it in morning. Shes getting a lil stanky, captain Kirk is the strain if i recall correctly. Ill get photos up shortly. Ill see if i can brew a tea for her in the mean time. Any suggestions? Yes im being lazy only because im flooded with homework for my diesel tech school I'm currently attending

Comment

Only a few weeks to go. Time to grin and hope she'll pull through. I wouldn't repot at this stage.
                How is the mite situation? That is what would give me cause for concern. I just had a major problem with them. Get in good and close with a magnifier and check the leaves both top and bottom.

Comment

Working...
                X