No announcement yet.

Topping later?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for get back I had a white widow automatic but did not germinate.i like to try different strains like my beer lol! update on my six plants special kush' northern lights and jack are in the flower mode!the lemon not there yet.all are 7ft tall except the jack that's a little over 5ft.i got pics I'm having trouble putting them up on here.do make an album first? I'm not a phone guy.latter.

Comment

• canbethewicked
      canbethewicked commented
      Editing a comment
      anybody looking to grow some seriously kickass bud INDOOR try Liberty Haze, a great producer, great tasting, and gets you seriously wasted. I think so far this is my favorite strain I have grown. in my area this would not have time to finish properly outside.

Never used it with a phone. On the laptop I just click on the underlined A - top right. That gives me the extended menu. Then I click the image icon and I get a box that lets me choose pics and send pics to server.....

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Sat it sounds so simple!I will figure it out.thanks for the tips.man your garden is alsome!

Can what's that time frame on the liberty haze? I'll have to wait but I'm looking up new seed info for next year's outside grow.so that's not one you would try outside?

Comment

• canbethewicked
      canbethewicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Would never finish in time where i am, unless we had an unusually warm fall.

O still having trouble with this phone with the pics any info would be nice!

Comment

You still having trouble with this? Let me go ask someone for you......

Comment

Hi Bats, just had my daughter log in and make a test post to try this out.
        She said once you are in the post box there is a camera button next to/above it....
        Click the camera button. Click 'upload'. Click box next to pictures you want to upload to select them.

It might be different for different phones so I don't wanna be too specific

Comment

Hope it helps. Let us know if not and we'll find the tech guys

Comment

• Bats
            Bats commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I have an album in my phone. I'll get my son to help.man the tex world.

Are off spring make it all so easy!

Comment

It's their world eh......

Comment

Working...
            X