Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is good strain for New England - Mass?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is good strain for New England - Mass?

Help, whats a hardy strain for New England area? Info is for next season, I will buy the seeds this winter. Also I have a med. card, can I grow legally in Mass?

Hi Sonic. Welcome to our wee forum.
    Not sure exactly of the climate in N.E. but take a look at Hollands Hope as a good starting place. Especially bred for outdoors in northern Europe. Should be able to cope with New England.
    When is your last and first frost? You should be considering the length of flowering time so that it fits into your growing season. Also think about mold resistance. Many strain reviews will tell you if a particular strain has good mold resistance. The long list of strain reviews on this site is a great resource. Just need to browse through them. There is a search box at the top. Maybe try searching for mold resistance.

Comment

mighty mite.....early skunk another, many out there or do autos, also I believe Mass, allows a patient to cultivate a limited amount. wishing ny would do the same...and autos are usually quite mold resistant due to having ruderalis heritage
      Last edited by canbethewicked; 11-29-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X