New Grower, Need Help & Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grower, Need Help & Advice

I am going to start growing soon, but I need some help... I live with parents, so I can't grow inside, but I live on the beach. The estate where I live is quite rural, and very big, but quite open so I need to hide my strain. So these are my questions, sorry if they are a bit dumb:
    Will the salty-sea air affect the flavour/growing ?
    Any clever ideas to hide/disguise the weed ?
    How can I dry it ? (Has to be outdoors, also there aren't many trees so I can't hang them from one.)
    All advice will be appreciated,
    Thank You

There are indoor grow boxes disguised as computers, might work.

But here's a good guide that may answer some of your questions about stealth growing outdoors. https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/guerilla-grow-guide/

Comment

• Dr.Dopey
      Dr.Dopey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! This helped a lot!

Find a sheltered area away from the house. The salty air shouldn't really hurt. Some of the seaweed will make a good mulch to suppress weeds and feed your plant from the top.
    Drying might be a problem. An onshore breeze will make it quite quick, but can you keep it dry from the weather while it is drying?

Comment

• Dr.Dopey
      Dr.Dopey commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if its a good idea but i was thinking of putting it in a box (I have a small treasure chest) and then digging a hole in the sand a putting there?

You have to wear an eyepatch if you bury it.

ducky.JPG

Comment

Working...
    X