Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help with more experience growers and strain reviewers plz!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with more experience growers and strain reviewers plz!!

okay hey guys, i get good marjuana okay someone sends it to my guys witch i buy from him ex. ex. okay but here is my problem.... i got some bud from my guy he says it's fruit of gods i was like awweee okay man he said it had purple all in the inside of it(got picture i will be posting) but ne ways it was all dark orange on the out side with lime green! so i take it home. mind u i get a good amount at a time well i get home and break into some of the smaller pop corn bud and its gots seeds..... so now im happy! (i didnt mention this im a 2 season grower so im not that experince but i wanna know if you think this is true fruit of gods bud or do you guys know the strain!! give me advice
    p.s. i grow marjuana outside was wondering if its a good outdoor strain?

sorry bout bad pic my phone wouldnt work so i hadda use my computer to take a pic of my phone lol sorry im stoned only way i know how lolol

Comment

I doubt anyone could tell you the strain by looking at that Bud. If it had seeds it will have hermied so the bud that you are smoking would not be as potent as it should be.
      If you grow them seeds they will have a tendancy to hermie again.

Comment

ummm? nooo im pretty sure they did it on purpose... to keep the strain going.... because it has to many seeds to b a hermie

Comment

it was fertlized by a male im pretty sure some experi. people would no i know it a horrible pick

Comment

No way to tell from the picture brandooo. But to be honest, what have you got to lose? Just plant them up next spring and see what happens. Seeds from hermied plants will have a tendency to hermie, although it's not 100% definite. They will also be almost all female, which is a bonus.

Comment

Working...
            X